Marijuana: Do you do it?

Tools    

What does it feel like when your high?
It depends...if you concentrate enough,all you do seems 10 times more beautiful than it is...that means,for example,lets say,you watch the movie and you can go deep into movie,movie seems the best of all other movies,like this is the only movie in the world or you look at the stars and think like universe is so mysterious,i wonder how it is in other planets,other solar system,galaxies or go even further thinking about other dimensions,what was before big bang and all those stuff...you can think about good memories with friends,girls,family and feel really great with thous thoughts....best thing is to get high in the park with your friends,nature,on the beach or just alone in your room watching movies and stuff...most people like to get high on the parties,but i don't,i prefer park,hood,nature,beach,room...bad side of getting high is when you start thinking about problems or any bad things...when you just for a second start to think about even the smallest problem that you have,you will start to think about all problems that you have and even problems that you can have,or even some that you can't ...and all off those problems seem 20 times bigger than they really are...just like everything can seem so beautiful,everything can seem just as equally bad...you also start to think that everyone look at you,real bad paranoia's...but since i smoked a lot of joints since September 2007,that bad trips are past for me,now i just don't get upset about anything,i am not saying that its good,i just don't care ...weed ride you or you ride weed...there is no third option...

you look at the stars and think like universe is so mysterious,i wonder how it is in other planets,other solar system,galaxies or go even further thinking about other dimensions,what was before big bang and all those stuff
dude, that's sounds unsound. I've seen some of my classmates get high while in class. Those loonies they were rowing an imaginary boat.

It makes me paranoid, tried to build up a tollerance at one time and perhaps did partly, but I'd need to start all over again as too much time has elapsed since last use. It's illegal here anyway, I'll just drink.

It makes me paranoid, tried to build up a tollerance at one time and perhaps did partly, but I'd need to start all over again as too much time has elapsed since last use. It's illegal here anyway, I'll just drink.
Its illegal everywhere except Holland and Czech republic...maybe somewhere else also...

Its illegal everywhere except Holland and Czech republic...maybe somewhere else also...
Didn't know it was so internationally illegal. I wonder how the punishments compare in, say, italy as opposed to the u.s.a. or, for that matter, an african dictatorship as opposed to the u.s.a.?

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
if you are experiencing bad trips whilst smoking weed, you are doing it wrong.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I can also be very scary if your smoking strong stuff. I tried to take my pants off over my head, and then attempted to drink the waterbed....

What does it feel like when your high?

I can also be very scary if your smoking strong stuff. I tried to take my pants off over my head, and then attempted to drink the waterbed....
Are you sure that it was weed?

Just out of curiosity...and for some debate..

i think most of you are intelligent people and I'm trying to survey as many areas of my life concerning this subject to see how common it really is..so if you've done it..even just once lend me your thoughts...

what are your thoughts on marijuana...okay not okay?

what about historical uses.....

seriously..should marijuana be a normal part of our lives?

all of your responses will be appreciated!
I've have never used it or touched any drug, tobacco product, or drop of alcohol, nor do I endorse any such use. However, for reasons of personal freedom, moral consistency (alcohol and tobacco are drugs, too), fiscal sanity, and the dissipation of drug-related gang violence, I believe in legalizing all non-steroidal/HGH drugs.

I smoke...but only a bowl before bed. It calms my thoughts that run wild in my head when trying to dose off. I honestly can't say that its safe but I will say it is my opinion that it is much safer than alcohol...which I also partake in. When I have to much alcohol I'm a danger to myself and others, when I smoke to much weed the only thing in danger is a bowl of captain crunch.

A system of cells interlinked
Mmmmmm - Captain Crunch

that's what she said...
So far I'm guess i'm the only no in here. I dont have a problem with people who do, I know it's just a personal choice. Also, I agree it's safer than alcohol ( Which I also do not drink ). Lol, I'm 21 and people are often surprised when I tell them I havn't had my first leagal drink yet. Been there done that ( IN HIGHSCHOOL ) and didn't like the effects. Like I said, nothing wrong with those who do, infact I have many friends who do. Just not me.

Good for you lundy1026, you realized it wasn't for you and you stick to your guns. Alot of people give in and partake just because most of their friends do it. Much respect.