The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

Sexy is either gonna get me banned, or my boyfriend is going to come crashing into this thread and drag me out of it by the ankles.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
We may not be out of June yet but I'm already calling that Photo of the Year!!!

No but seriously Ash it's a lovely pic. Nice colouring and a really nice natural feel to it, and you look great.

Is white trash beautiful
My daughter Elizabeth's fourth birthday,I cannot believe how fast they grow up it makes feel a little sad and kind of old.She had a wonderful day and got spoiled like the little princess she is.

My Birthday Princess

My youngest rocking the spider man glasses

Lizzy with her Brand new roller skates and Jack trying to teach her how to skate.

Out of all the cakes Elizabeth chose the Backdagon cake,I was kind of surprised.

Me and the Birthday girl,she was real partied out by then.

Is white trash beautiful
Ya shes a sweetheart kind of a diva type but she has really been into the Anime latley I just got her season 1 of sailormoon and she loves it.

You ready? You look ready.

Oh yeah, met my goals today on my mid-section. Finally figured out I just need a minimal amount of cardio and my body goes into fat fest mode. It's insane and I love it! I'll be keeping that up while I hit my chest hard for the next few weeks, and I'll also be working on my shoulders and back.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Ya shes a sweetheart kind of a diva type but she has really been into the Anime latley I just got her season 1 of sailormoon and she loves it.
Sailor Moon: hell yeah.

It has been a while since I have posted in this thread. Here are some pics from early today.
Me Aka Plainview

My Lady's

Holly G thinking she is cool

The boy(notice daughter in background with tongue out)

Is white trash beautiful
Holly G thinking she is cool
I do not think I am cool, I know it.

Thanks Nebbit My family is pretty great I am a lucky girl.