2011 Oscar Nominations

Tools    

By the way, I actually really did not like The Kids Are All Right, so I'm surprised it's getting nominated for Best Picture

The kids = most moviegoers, actually. And I find it hysterical that Inception is considered "artsy."
I find it depressing, yet an accurate reflection of the state of mainstream cinema.

By the way, I actually really did not like The Kids Are All Right, so I'm surprised it's getting nominated for Best Picture
why so <bold></bold>???

For your consideration...Exit Through the Gift Shop (Best Documentary Feature)

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Have you seen Gasland yet Harry? It looks real good, but yeah, Exit Through the Gift Shop is really something alright. I picked it to win for the pool already too.

fighter was best movie of the year