Classic Disney

Tools    

I love many Disney classic. I think Beauty & the Beast is the best one. I think Lilo And Stitch is the worst Disney classic. Which Disney classic movie is worst?

I think Atlantis is the worst Disney classic. I just could not get into it.

I think Atlantis is the worst Disney classic. I just could not get into it.
At least Lilo And Stitch was something new. Atlantis only flopped because they opened pandora's box on something they knew they wouldn't explore
I have no idea about Atlantis until you mentioned it. I add this movie to my list. I realize there are more Disney movies I have not seen.

There are also a lot of Disney classic films that were not animated, like the Herbie series, the several that starred Haley Mills(Summer Magic) and the ones that starred Don Knotts(The Apple Dumpling Gang).

There are also a lot of Disney classic films that were not animated, like the Herbie series, the several that starred Haley Mills(Summer Magic) and the ones that starred Don Knotts(The Apple Dumpling Gang).

True. Funny, when I think Disney classic films, I think of animated films automatically. There are many good non-animated Disney films.

True. Funny, when I think Disney classic films, I think of animated films automatically. There are many good non-animated Disney films.
I aslo really enjoy the ones that are mostly non animated, but have some animation like Mary Poppins.

This is true, one of my favourites is the Homeward Bound Movies.

I know a couple have already mentioned it, but I feel like Dumbo is so underrated. It's such a sweet film and the music isn't bad. And the drunken bubbles scene is just amazing.

Alice is nice, sweet , charming.

The Lion King is my favorite

Hehe, well The Lion King of course.

For those who don't know Beauty & the Beast has been released from the vault this week.

I really want to see Beauty & the Beast, the last time I saw it I was little & it scared me.

Sleeping Beauty is my favourite.
But I have to say I have a hell soft spot for Basil the Great Mouse Detective. It's so underrated but so good!

For those who don't know Beauty & the Beast has been released from the vault this week.

I really want to see Beauty & the Beast, the last time I saw it I was little & it scared me.
Same! But having rewatched it as a teen, I love it.