MoFo art gallery

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Absolutely.

Certifiably troglodytic.
Wait a minute. You did those?

and here I thought you were bald.

Those are great, Tank, and you know I love that first one. Blow that baby up!
Haha....good ol' Bob Ross. I miss him and the times he'd pull out that lil' squirrel from his pocket during the show. That squirrel would look at his boof, then look at the camera and you could see it in his eyes: nest. RIP Bob.

Wow, I don't remember the squirrel at all. I must not have watched many of them. The main thing I recall is how quite he spoke. Soooo soft-spoken. I'm a loud-mouth, so I notice these things more.

Do student films count?
They should. I don't think there is a separate thread for films we've made. Not that I've made any. Film is art though, so post away, I reckon!

Thank you!

I am half agony, half hope.
Lovely photos, Nebbs!

Tatanka, those oil paintings are gorgeous. You're quite good at things aren't you?

Johann von Goethe

Certifiably troglodytic.

Tatanka, those oil paintings are gorgeous. You're quite good at things aren't you?
Why thank you, Mrs. D. That was quite sweet of you.

I do get by dabbling in a bunch of various and sundry things, I suppose- all of which bring me a certain joie de vivre.

Feel free to delete this if its not allowed, or move it if its in the wrong thread. Anyway, this is my first attempt at directing. All criticism is welcomed and encouraged. Some of it may be difficult to see or read, so try to view it in "high quality". Enjoy.

Tankgirl wow you are talented

Here are some of my new pictures of the beach, water and rocks

Feel free to delete this if its not allowed, or move it if its in the wrong thread. Anyway, this is my first attempt at directing. All criticism is welcomed and encouraged. Some of it may be difficult to see or read, so try to view it in "high quality". Enjoy.
Thanks Jas, great depressing stuff

A small watercolor I made for someone special recently (actually it was an album cover for a mix cd that I made). Watercolors on a 5"x5" piece of brown paper bag.

A recent sketchbook drawing.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	paint-1.JPG
Views:	121
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	6205   Click image for larger version

Name:	scut-12.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	6206