Juno

→ in
Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
It certainly wasn't a true story... Fiction from the mind of Diablo Cody...

nice review, like the movie it has good writing!

Really loved this movie. I like the story. The movie was so good that I watched it too many times.

This was such a great movie, and I loved your review on this, dead on. The acting was great, and the dialogue was perfect. I can not say enough of Ellen Page (the girl from Hard Candy) she has such a strong personality and it shows in all of her movies, but especially Juno as it seems they gave her alot more freedom to 'be herself' in this and it really paid off. Great movie.

Great movie all around. A really wonderful story and each character was portrayed to brilliance. I really loved the way Ellen Page portrayed Juno. She was a perfect free spirited teenager.

this is such a classic film...I can't help but love it. It is honest and fresh.

Oh and I forgot...its a movie about a pregnant chick, could it be any more hilarious!!

Welcome to the human race...
Oh and I forgot...its a movie about a pregnant chick, could it be any more hilarious!!
First off, not all movies about pregnant chicks are hilarious. Ever heard of 4 Months, 3 Weeks, 2 Days?

Second, Juno wasn't hilarious. It was certainly amusing, but I would never call it "hilarious".

I personally loved this movie. I love Ellen Page because she plays characters that are more mature than her age. But my friend said something to me a month ago,
"the movie was great but do teenagers really talk like that? It sounds as though the writers were trying too hard to make her sound more mature than what she really is."
I agree, but on the other hand, he hasn't seen her act in any other role besides Juno. Any role I have seen her in she plays this bright intelligent teenager. Even in Trailer Park Boys she is one of the more intelligent characters.

Even in Trailer Park Boys she is one of the more intelligent characters.
She is in Trailer park boys I haven't seen an episode for a few years

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
For me, this movie was far too hyped up before I saw it. Sure it had it's moments but it wasn't all that and where is that bag of chips? LOL.

Registered Creature
I love Juno. 'Nuff said.

A lot of people say Diablo Cody was trying too hard to make every line that came out of Juno's mouth sound witty and intelligent and sophisticated, and that it was very unrealistic. Especially a "16 year-old girl who follows Dario Argento". It's not. Believe me, I've met 13 year-olds as witty as Juno, and follow way crazier things than Argento. I'm younger than her, and I'm a big Romero fan. What's so surprising?

it was very unrealistic. Especially a "16 year-old girl who follows Dario Argento".
That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

Registered Creature
Exactly.

By the way, I like your avatar of La Planete Sauvage.

too comercialized.not that i dont like it but umh yea not a bit

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I actually really like this movie, I was very surprised

Welcome to the human race...
Ended up re-watching this last week. My God, I think twice was too much for me (for all I know, once was too much as well). This movie just annoys me to no end, objective quality be damned. At least J.K. Simmons is halfway amusing in it.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
hmm.. I just hate it when adults try to make 'teenage slang'. The girl didn't respect anyone, I mean, she just touches stuff from other people in their houses, it was like 'wtf, no teenager does that... typical adults trying to get to teenagers with a serious story hidden by lousy bitches talking teenager slang made up by adults...

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

At least J.K. Simmons is halfway amusing in it.
Hey, J.K. Simmons is always 100% amusing.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."