The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Can't you ever be serious?
Hey, she is a singer and I have heard that braided hair around the ear canal promotes an auditory ectoplatic sense that enhances the voice-to-eardrum subatomic waves. So neener neener.

I'll take that as a no!

. . . and don't you neener neener me, Mr. Man!

That is the best compliment you have ever given me - admitting that I am a man. YAY!!!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
What's happened here? Before you guys have cybersex (again ), I'm going to tell the Oscar Meyer Neener Man to cool it, and don't take that bait from that Wonderful Celibate Woman!

Even so, I do enjoy these exchanges, but we may have to cloak it, say, for the kiddies, by using this from "Get Smart", the Cone of Silence. Yeah... that'll work.

here are those long-awaited pictures of yours truly!

(the one on my right with blonde hair is Undrbite)

There we go.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

here are those long-awaited pictures of yours truly!

(the one on my right with blonde hair is Undrbite)

There we go.

You took the wrong links, but I edited the ones you posted. There you are!

No problem. I just took all of this (?action=view&current=) out of each link, but if you look at the page of all your photos, there are 4 tabs for linking your photos, depending on where, and how you link them. Use the [IMG][/IMG] tag for this board. It's the fourth choice, under each photo, in your Photobucket account.

Are you old enough to have that drink

You have great eyes

Spirit, you have really cool eyes.

Decide to go with short extension for the show