The Incredible Hulk

Tools    

I seen the trailer, personally I wasn't that impressed.
That's just me, though.
Really, i like Edward Norton plus like like when he falls out of the helicopter and you see him fall into the street then the hulk hands busts out! You like Norton?
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

I still enjoyed Bana's portrayal, although, not all aspects of the movie.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Tell me this isn't B.A.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Pick up the next issue of Empire!: more photos

This movie, for both comic and Hulk fans, is going to be great. The funny thing though: us comic fans are a bit protective of our faithfullness. Let go!! I am going too - I think it is going to be an amazing let loose - be free film, kinda like the tire iron imulsion of good and anger that occured in the first Tv show.

RDJ is totally in the Hulk!

Thank you New York ComiCon!

Looks like a fairly different feel from the Ang Lee version. I'm kind of torn on the Hulk's more "realistic" size. Fans of the comic book tell me this is more in keeping with the source material, though as someone who just likes to see stuff 'splode, a really big Hulk is fun to watch, regardless of the character's history.

Definitely interested in this, though I find I can't quite get quite as excited for this as I was able to for the last one. I suppose that, irrational tough it is, I can't shake the feeling that I've already seen parts of it, even though it figures to be a dramatically different film. I guess having already seen the last Hulk flinging tanks around like Olympic hammers dulls the shine on this latest effort a little.

Fans of the comic book tell me this is more in keeping with the source material, though as someone who just likes to see stuff 'splode, a really big Hulk is fun to watch, regardless of the character's history.
Amen to that. What I really want to know is if he is going to talk this time. If I have to go through another movie without a "HULK SMASH!!!" I am seriously going to be pissed... like possibly letter bomb pissed even.

I guess having already seen the last Hulk flinging tanks around like Olympic hammers dulls the shine on this latest effort a little.
Well, yeah, who would ever get tired of that? Whatsamatteryou?

Amen to that. What I really want to know is if he is going to talk this time. If I have to go through another movie without a "HULK SMASH!!!" I am seriously going to be pissed... like possibly letter bomb pissed even.
I just read that both the Hulk and Abomination talk in the movie. The rumor was started at the NY CC that Lou Ferrigno is going to deliver the Hulk Smash voice himself.

Could someone clue me in. I don't mean to sound too much like a spaz, but is the new Hulk movie a complete remake of the original story, or is it a sequel? Please don't go anal on me, my sound card's busted so I can't really deduce from the trailer.

Could someone clue me in. I don't mean to sound too much like a spaz, but is the new Hulk movie a complete remake of the original story, or is it a sequel? Please don't go anal on me, my sound card's busted so I can't really deduce from the trailer.
It's a reboot of the first, yet a somewhat continuation of the Ang Lee original.

I believe it's a complete reboot. I've heard some people wondering if it's a continuation of the first because the way in which this one opens makes it seem like it could be, but from what I've read that's just a coincidence and it's meant to start the franchise completely anew.

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
I believe it's a complete reboot. I've heard some people wondering if it's a continuation of the first because the way in which this one opens makes it seem like it could be, but from what I've read that's just a coincidence and it's meant to start the franchise completely anew.
That's what I understand also. Forget all other versions, This will be like Batman Begins, for Hulk fans.

The first one was god awful, I'm really hopeful they'll make a way better job in the second one. By the trailer it looks like its going to be full of action.