The Effects of Global Economics and Immigration

Tools    

Originally Posted by NewDawnFades
I couldn't agree more. America has a lot of blood on it's hands. There have been numerous happenings in history where America was to blame, but no one pointed the finger. But let's face it, there aren't too many countries (if any) that don't have blood on their hands.
true true, but i still love you

Originally Posted by nebbit
Where are you Krackle girl? your post has created some debate and you are not here, it may not be what you expected, but we don't hate you for your views so come back and get involved
Hehhe eyah, first were not mature enoguh and now were being to smart, never expected to meet some debaters eh?

And do check my "art": Deviant

true true, but i still love you

Hehhe eyah, first were not mature enoguh and now were being to smart, never expected to meet some debaters eh?
I'm back. So I think. Yup, As it turns out, I am a fascist. Well, I'm slightly fascist but I don't really care too much because all countries used to have fascist traits. They've just gone the other way where nothing is definative anymore. Oh well. I posted this so long ago, I forgot what we were talking about.

Nice to see you Kracky even if you are a fascist