Tools    

3/5, okay, not great

Can we try with real bullets now?
5/5 very nice, very nice

Sorry, it was not on purpose

4.5 for Dracula, Bela Lugosi rules

"Walk down the right back ally in Sin City, and you'll find anything" Marv

A system of cells interlinked
5/5 More black and white animated avatars = Good.

Folks, I talked with Sabbath and he/she was mad cool about the whole avatar thing. Twas an honest mistake.

Sabbath...could you not make that new avatar bigger at gifworks? It is a really cool avatar, but it just seems a bit small....

5/5

Anything having to do with Sin City is A-O-K with me...and I gathered it was a mistake after a bit.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

5, Nice

My life isn't written very well.
That's very cool! 5/5!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Yours always fit you well, Tim-Mae! 5/5

BTW, Lance. I LOVE yours.

Lately, Clive has become a new favorite of mine, and Dwight is cool as hell. Love it.

My life isn't written very well.
I miss the old vampire Bri', but I like this too. But you're no bad guy! 5/5
(no need to rate mine again anyone)

I've looked for my vamp girl, but it seems I have lost her. Too bad, I'd use it now if I had it.

5/5 of course

I had to jump in on this Sin City thing for a few days anyway.

Pretty cool, but the Flash-Ahh-Ahh doesn't fit all that well. Can't totally give it up, huh? 4/5

I'd like to have a 90x90 animated gif of Dwight. That'd be cool. I need to learn how to make 'em for myself.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Pretty cool, but the Flash-Ahh-Ahh doesn't fit all that well. Can't totally give it up, huh? 4/5
Since when do I fit into anything? lol but thanks .

Yeah, now that I look at it some more...it's pretty funny. I change my vote to 5/5. (I just didn't get it)

Sin City, Sin City, Sin City, Sin City, Sin City, Sin City, oh yeah...FLASH AHH-AHH!!!

10 just cause it's Sin City

4/5 - it's good, but can get annoying after a while.