Movie everyone HATES

Tools    

Originally Posted by Austruck
Yes, I understand all that.
Well, I'm glad we agree.

It's all a matter of taste anyway. I wasn't trying to change anyone's mind...just splainin' mine.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The Adventure Starts Here!
Well, same here. Believe it or not, I wasn't trying to change anyone's mind (except maybe my husband's because every time he watches, I end up stuck watching it!). I too was just try to 'splain my thinking ... and to understand the other side because it still perplexes me.

Then again, it perplexes me that I could dislike a film with both Pitt and Hopkins in it. ???

Side Note: Why was I up at 6:30 this morning ON MY DAY OFF??? (sigh)

Constantine was the worst movie I've seen in a long, long time.

I haven't seen either of the Battle Royale's, so I can't argue one way or the other. And I just saw someone rate Constantine at a 5/5 in the movie tab.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Blue Apples
Constantine was the worst movie I've seen in a long, long time.
I just don't see Neo playing Constantine's excellent adventure is all. Papa Midnight was very cool though!

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I haven't seen Constantine, but if it stars Keanu, I'm willing to hate it on theory.
He was as he always is…expecting more leads to disappointment, acceptance leads to…well…acceptance.

Constantine had a few good moments, but overall it was pretty bad. I can’t call it the worst because Tilda was so fun to watch. If a film has any redeeming values at all, it should be stricken from consideration…that’s what I think anyway.

That said; my oldest grew up watching all the Land Before Time movies. The first one was actually pretty good, but the further along the series goes, the worse it gets. The music sounds like it’s written by a tone deaf 4-year-old…same with the stories themselves, and the kids who star can’t sing! Even from the next room I’d wind up grinding my teeth while she watched them…doG, I HATE those flicks…kids flicks or not!

history *is* moralizing
i did like Constantine, especially cuz of course Tilda is great, but so was the devil, real fun, and the very idea of making a movie after one of the best comics ever is already deserving... bad idea to make him quit smoking though, i hope he does in the next movie if there's one, bien-pensant society or not, Constantine without a cig is like me without booze and music and movies, or a girlfriend without hot sex.

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
a girlfriend without hot sex.
I didn't know Froggies are hot blooded

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by nebbit
I didn't know Froggies are hot blooded
they are, once in 2 years or so...

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I just don't see Neo playing Constantine's excellent adventure is all. Papa Midnight was very cool though!
True...he was pretty cool now that I think about it.

Gigli

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
I have many movies that I hate with a passion. Some I hate more then others. I will keep the amount of movies I post to a minimum to prevent a very long post. Here are a few,

Never ending story 3- I was speechless when I saw this pitiful excuse for a movie. The second one was at least viewable and the first one was good, but this one, is just.....<Insert highly offensive word here>

The forgotten- I liked the movie until all that alien stuff came into play. That is when it began to seem like a mediocre X-Files episode.

All Pokemon movies- All of these movies were made for one purpose, money.

Yu-Gi-Oh- The same reason why I hate the pokemon movies, it seems to me that they only put a days work into these movies. Highly disappointing, And I always have to be one that falls into there scam!

Matrix Revolutions- This movie ruined the Matrix trilogy. This movie left me with too many questions. The script was also bad. "NEO, I BELIEVE!!" And another, " I say, if we have to give these robots are lives, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO IT!" Are those really words of encouragement? The leaders are suppose to give long, soul lifting, blood rushing speeches. It's like they spent 1 second to make that line.

The South Park Movie- This movie was a little funny, I just didn't the style.

-TheButcher

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Originally Posted by The_Butcher
Matrix Revolutions- This movie ruined the Matrix trilogy. This movie left me with too many questions. The script was also bad. "NEO, I BELIEVE!!" And another, " I say, if we have to give these robots are lives, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO IT!" Are those really words of encouragement? The leaders are suppose to give long, soul lifting, blood rushing speeches. It's like they spent 1 second to make that line.
-TheButcher
If it hadn't been sequel to The Matrix it would have been an average forgettable movie, like Equilibrium or something, but after such a set up it was a crashing disappointment, doomed to be hated for ever by film fans. I can't forgive this movie.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I agree with you on Matrix Revolutions. Where the first one was so good I can still rewatch it at the drop of a hat, by the third movie I could barely sit through it the first time. I was SOOOO disappointed in where this trilogy ended up going. When it was a futuristic, nihilistic-feeling premise (and quite original), it was good. But once the latter two movies kept playing and replaying off that one-trick pony, it got old really fast. I can still get mad about this if I think about it too long. I expected so much more from anyone who could come up with the premise of the original movie, which was a fascinating concept.

By the third movie, I was just getting a headache.

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
I have a soft spot for waterworld, maybe im getting sentimental in my old age
me too.....not the old age part.....wait I think I'm almost the same age as you!

I just dug the idea of the earth flooded with water, so t'was hard for me to hate. As several others have posted I too disliked Batman and Robin, almost leading me to not see Batman Begins (glad I reconsidered that one!).

Also I'm getting sick of singers doing movies such as Crossroads (Britney Spears) and Raise your voice (Hillary Duff). For one thing they can't act at all and the plot/dialogue/directing is terrible, yet because of all their SCREAMING teenage fans these movies make a bunch of money. Movie lovers I strongly discourage you to buy/rent/watch or even discuss these types of movies and condemn anybody who does!
*end rant

Arresting your development
What's wrong with Waterworld?

Here's Johnny!
I have to go see House of Wax today, please someone send an angel, i haven't seen Sin City yet......