The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Could make a cheap joke about interacting with a 19" box, but for once, I'll let it pass.
Dooooooooooooooooh!
thank you

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Caitlyn ;

Pre-season training for my football(soccer if you're American) team.
Almost lost my left leg 2 years ago due to blood clots, several operations later and a couple of years, and hey presto. they had the technology to re-build me.
Naaaaaannaaaaannnaaa!!!

Maybe I should start a scar thread!!!
My left calf looks like Frankenstine's leg!
Girls are always so dissappointed when they find out that my 12" pink thing is a scar on my leg.
Dunno what they were expecting???

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Ups:

Downs: Laptop has crashed have to use hsbs computer untill mine is repaired, also going to have a small op on my nose today,ouch

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by nebbit
Ups:

Downs: Laptop has crashed have to use hsbs computer untill mine is repaired, also going to have a small op on my nose today,ouch

Good luck nebbs.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
going to have a small op on my nose today,ouch
If you ever need a spare one, just holler. You can use mine on timeshare.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Ups: Not sick anymore, and I am a week away from moving to my new home, then going to England to see my little sister, then meeting Kevin Smith and Gene Colan in Boston late september, plus Elton John and Paul McCartney concerts that month too, then going to St. Louis to see my friend Beth.

Downs: Packing up like 2 years worth of crap is tiring, and I am way behind. Too many mosquito bites, too.

Ups: finally began to make peace with the loss of a dear friend (not dead, I just screwed up)

downs: there are many more on the list, and I still have one last thing to do before I'm done

Ups: Had dinner with my family.

Downs: Yet even more madness happening in the UK

Ups---> I woke up and all our house guests left today

Downs-----> Found out that I am going to have to pay $3,500 for a new motor for my car.......

wow jrs must be nice

ups: bought George A. Romero's trilogy today

downs: dawn of the dead keeps skipping and stopping

Shameless self promotion
Downs: didn't get up til 1.15pm today and was very annoyed with myself for being so crap

Ups: when I finally did haul my ass out of bed it was the most beautiful, sunny, hot day

Ups: Just ate a huge bowl of fruit mixed with cottage cheese.
Downs: I think I drank too much water.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

So today was my birthday

Nothing special happened