Attencion por favor Mofo

Tools    

Where's my Vodka Martini
I decided on mine as at the time I was watching Bride Of Reanimator. And if you don't know Dr West is actually Dr Herbert West (Jeffrey Combs) the lead character.

"There's only one airbag in this car......and it's on my side"

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
Besides, I don't think there's anyone apart from you who really gives a *****.
I care...

I dig cereal.

Couldn't think of anything else.

Neutral Milk Hotel
The Question is do you really dig that cereal?
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

so long as they're Froot Loops

My names from when i was sat in the road smoking a joint and thought i looked like a tramp and at that time i was also burning something. Go figure.
I thought it sounded cool and it was also my msn name when i registered. Though now i've (i think) matured a lot from those days, i'm contemplating changing it something more practical.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
My names from when i was sat in the road smoking a joint and thought i looked like a tramp and at that time i was also burning something. Go figure.
I thought it sounded cool and it was also my msn name when i registered. Though now i've (i think) matured a lot from those days, i'm contemplating changing it something more practical.
nah, keep it, it's who you are here