Worst...Character...Ever

Tools    

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Talk about annoying… Jar Jar takes the prize with me…
That goes without saying, tho'...dunit? EVERYBODY hates that...thing. :shudder:

Originally Posted by Iroquois
Oh yeah and Major Kong? Because he was just an irritating Texan cowboy guy who actually enjoyed riding a nuclear bomb to his death. The voice was almost like chewing on toilet paper.
Ooohh.....take that back!

Taggart: I got it. I got it.
Hedley Lamarr: You do?
Taggart: We'll work up a "Number 6" on 'em.
Hedley Lamarr: "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one...
Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.
Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women?
Taggart: NAW. We rape the **** out of them at the Number 6 Dance later on.
Hedley Lamarr: Marvelous.

Who else but Slim, with his particular voice, could of made that so damn funny.

Oh yeah...He told me to tell you, "OW!"

I remember when my daughter was still pretty young and she just LOVED watching the latest Lassie remake. The kid (Tom Guiry) was the most annoying, sniveling, obnoxious brat I had seen in a movie in a LONG time. Drove me nuts to listen to that from the next room. He's gotten better tho'...he played the boyfriend in Mystic River.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

pretty much any dolph lungdren character.

Bug Planet Proximus
Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Oh, and the Ewoks aren't horrible, geesh people.
So far there has only been one negative thing said towards Ewoks in this thread and everyone's support for the Ewoks is another good reason for them to be despised.
I for one, agree with Lance and think all Ewoks should be burned at the stake. Come to think of it, nearly every secondary alien-like character in the Star Wars series gives me the squirts. With the notable exception of Jabba the Hut of course.

Starwars ep.1 continued with the childish Jar Jar as it did with the childish ewoks. That's why i hate them both. Of course when i was a kid i loved the Ewoks. I even named my cat after them. Now when i see them I cringe. Also, if Jar Jar wasn't such a clutz, while defeating the enemy, i wouldn't have minded him. Well, mesa can't say that either cause he still had to get rid of that dumbassa voica.

Oh, and i just hated DJ Ruby Rhod who was played by Chris Tucker in the Fifth Element. He just wouldn't shut the hell up. I wanted to jump in the screen and bi*ch slap that guy.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
no way Escape, Ruby was hilarious, he's probably one of my fave characters ever. The way he delivered his lines was fantastic, he had a great energy that gave the film a differenent kind of comic value. He represented the media of the future and i think he did a great job.

(Ruby is holding a gun to a mangalor's head)
Korben: Ruby...
(startled Ruby shoots the Mangalor)
Ruby: Oh sorry my man, sorry...think he's gonna be ok?

A system of cells interlinked
I'm with UCL on this one. Ruby Rod was a great character.

Ok, i only saw this movie once and that was in theatres like 8 or 9 years ago. I never saw Chris Tucker before, therefore wasn't ready to see some wierd ass acting with that high pitch girly voice. I actually like the guy now and think he's hilarious. Mabe if i watch that movie again, I wouldnt be as angry at the character. But then again, mabe those same feelings will come rushing back to me. I don't know and i'm too scared to take the chance to find out as i don't want to tap back into my dark side and feel that rage again.
I just can't see myself rewatching it anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Escape
I just can't see myself rewatching it anytime soon.
Go on, I will talk you through it.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
ha, I loved Ruby Rod too.

Start lickin your stamps ladies, cause this boy will have you writin home to mama!
bzzzt!

Originally Posted by nebbit
Go on, I will talk you through it.
Will you hold my hand too? I'll feel safe from myself then.

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
ha, I loved Ruby Rod too.
Your avatar is hypnotizing me woman.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
dude i got it on special edition dvd i love the damn thing so much

The scene where she dives down into the city is Breathtaking...love the music there too...

Wesly Crusher from Star Trek: TNG

Though he never made it to the movies...

Bob in Fight Club

I found the giant breasts distracting....and arousin---I mean REVOLTING

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Billy Connoly? He was the best character man!
Best and Boondock Saints should never be used in conjunction, unless you say "Boondock Saints is the best way to effectively ruin your perception of modern cinema."

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
Best and Boondock Saints should never be used in conjunction, unless you say "Boondock Saints is the best way to effectively ruin your perception of modern cinema."
Do you suffer from depression or something? I can't believe you even have what it takes to come up with a remark as that one.

Originally Posted by Godsend
Do you suffer from depression or something? I can't believe you even have what it takes to come up with a remark as that one.
That made no sense.