What are you excited to see soon?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
They subtitled?
What are you talking about? They're regular trailers that play with Windows Media Player.

Do you need subtitled trailers?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Never conform, never compromise....
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Cool! I haven't seen it in the listings around here yet...but I'm there when it is.

Unleashed looks like they're going to let Jet Li act as well as kick ass (YAY!), and Gong fu looks like a wild cartoonish, and very funny, ride. I can't wait for all 3.

I just watched the trailer for the first time, and all I can say is WOW. Your right, they are letting him act...FINALLY, because from the trailer it looks like he does a very good job. This is now one of my more antisipated(sp?) movies. Thanks for the link, keep them coming.

Edit: Just watched it again...this may be the first "action" movie that has enough...I guess you could say "heart and soul" to bring a tear to my eye. Yes, am a man and I tear up at some movies...and I'm ok with that, lol.

Actually thought of a few more, The Jacket (thanks to Slay) and Kingdom of Heaven and Mr and Mrs Smith.
- Corey Taylor (2002)

I cannot wait to see these movies.....

Kingdom Of Heaven
Constantine
Hostage
StarWars III
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Charlie & The Chocolate Factory

See the trailers at MovieFone.com!!

And this is my BOOMstick!
Ever since I started reading THGTTG i keep wondering what the movie will be like. The book is so random.

Originally Posted by xResidentEvil3x
THE RING TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A co-worker of mine already saw it and claims it to be better than the first. I enjoyed the first and am definitely looking forward to this one.

Who else thinks that Gong fu, Unleashed, and Ong-bak, will be fun?
Ong-bak looks cool. I enjoy those kind of martial arts movies as long as they're not dancing on the tree tops and defying the laws of gravity to the extreme.

Hitch
Boogeyman
Are We There Yet?
Million Dollar Baby
Constantine
Cursed
Be Cool