soulsolid's cinematic intepretations

→ in
Tools    

An Original Flavor Formation

Closer (2004. dir by Mike Nichols), is a straight up slap in the face to everyone who flows with the notion that, "love conquers all". Right out the box, the movie hits you upside the head with some Kevin Bacon type six degrees tip, linking them all together. Love is a cruel mistress throughout the entire joint with the internals of human nature manifested in perverse, dark, and noodle melting ways. Cinematic flow lends itself to Captain Kirk style spatial rifts that caused a Bamma to pause and twist the cerebral cap back on tight. The ocular presentation was on point; realism was in effect to the point where the backdrop supplemented as a distracting mirage to the true effector of the film, the verbiage. With a linguistic vibe that struck a Bamma to be on a very Shakespearean type tongue tango, most of the spoken funk was right on time (*spoiler--READ:instant messaging sex chats*). Damned if the endin' didn't leave a Bamma pissed off in a tivo missed the last 5 minutes@*!?#$ type format with that whole *spoiler -- Sarah Jessica Parker Sex and the City style chick walk (peep it -- you'll see what the funk flows). Despite all that, get down with the film because Love causes punks to jump up, just so they can get their natural (skewee-skewee!) WHOOPED. Every fighter in this joint went the full 12 rounds and came full circle. Some of them came out lookin' straight up like Willy Lump-Lump though, for straight, for shizzim!

A system of cells interlinked
Cool review, with a style that is all your own, as per usual.

Drop a few more on us.

Nicely done… and I am looking forward to more…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Flight of the Phoenix, (2004. dir by John Moore) fails to come through and break you off as the clever filmatic anxiety inducin' headbanger you want it to be. Taken as a whole, a Bamma wasn't feelin' for these marooned victims at all -- everything was on the easy breezy for the most part and heightened terror never kicked in. I'm sayin, they are straight up dust shacked in the Mongolian badlands with sandstorms at hightide that could peel your whole epidermis back like captain caveman. The no hope factor wasn't strong enough for a Bamma given the stroke of fate parsed out; several hints of insanity blazed through, but on the desperation level, everyone was ridin' the gravy train. On the performance tip, the presentation was just enough -- after that meal, a Bamma is still hungry. Seriously, more psychedelic power moves among the cast could have taken up some slack. Giovanni Ribisi tried to raise up Godzilla style with a taste of fashionable geek on the side, but skinny man can't carry the whole flick (that fools whacked out character was the most interesting). A Bamma was feelin' the CSI:Miami scene flashes, blur sats, with some of that solid Blackhawk Down type grit. In the end, Flight of the Phoenix didn't phase a Bamma and had Me thinkin' any head can take on a dust bowl fiasco type scenario in the Mongolian.

A system of cells interlinked
Another slick review fo shizzile!!! Here's to hoping you had a holiday that panned out better than FLight of the Phoenix did....

White Noise (2005, dir by Geoffrey Sax), came through as a straight up cinematic pimp shoulda had his playa card revoked type flick. On the real this 32mm doodoo droplet is the monkey cousin a Bamma leaves on the bound and gagged format in the attic. What was that original joint called? BOOM! Right, right -- M. Night Shyamalan dropped science with, "The Sixth Sense". What more can a Bamma speak on this garbage? Feel Me Now(TM) as I rock with the thunder and blaze through. The plot format stank all that be damned with that whole **spoiler** -- wifey is dead and is helpin' me save random gorillas in the mist (by talkin' to a Bamma through mind numbin' static on the tizzube). For all it's worth, Keaton was aiight, doin' the best a bruh could do with a script not worthy of an ABC afternoon childrens special. On the scary tip, the filmatic stylin'...my bad, I can't shuck-n-jive here. THIS JOINT AIN'T TRIPPIN' NO ONE UP. On the outro forreal, a Bamma wanted to check that pulse and make sure he didn't die up in isle three. Walkin' out with my pockets minus 9.25 I knew I had just got GOT.