The Longest Thread..... EVER!!!!

Tools    

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
is that the stupid title or are you slangin' it up?

And this is my BOOMstick!
How DARE you call Half-Life 2 stupid! Screw you.

How the heck was she supposed ot know Hl2 meant Half Life 2? I thought u meant Halo 2, and it was just some sort of dumb shortening.

Anyways, Starrdarcy- how'd u prang the car?

The entire Evil Dead synopsis in a nutshell (coconut shell that is):

Am I insane? I wouldn't necessarily say I'm crazy, only because I've heard the voices and battled the godless things in the woods. Though I'd have to be crazy to believe..it all started with that damn book. The Necronomicon Ex Mortis, roughly translated - The Book Of The Dead.
Bound in human flesh and inked in blood it contained bizarre burial rights, prophecies and demon resurrection passages. It was never meant for the world of the living.
Professor Raymond Knowby unearthed the book and brought it to this remote cabin for study. He awoke something dark in the woods, something evil... it got the professor..and then, it came for me.
It got into my hand and it went bad. So I lopped it off at the wrist.
The professor's daughter, Annie, helped me fight the evil by reciting passages from the necronomicon. It worked..big time!
The girl died and I got a first class ticket to the 12th century where I lead a castle against an army of the dead.
They used passages from the book to get me back home - to Dearborn.
Even got my old job back and I met a great gal, Jenny, assistant manager of arts and crafts.
It was going great, then the nightmares began. Jenny thought I was crazy, but agreed to help. She thought it would be a good idea to return to the cabin - face my fears.....bad idea....
My evil self returned and sought to become all powerful with the book under his command. I chased him to ancient times, back to meet the screwhead that wrote the damn book.
Evil Ash thought he was a real bad-ass. Good, bad. I had the shotgun.
After ventilating my less than flattering doppelganger I returned to Dearborn with Jenny, only to find the Necronomicon had been issued in paperback and the evil was awakened once again.
Knowby's old chum Professor Eldridge had aquired the book and a powerful summoning stone that made him the lord of the dead. So it was up to yours truly to clean up the mess again. For free. Again.
So, what choices did I have? I suckerpunched Eldridge and his minions into the abyss and spake the words to deliver me to a time before the events of late. A long time before...Dorothy had it easy when all she did was click her heels...now I'm in ancient china, I think. Or is it Japan?
Some sicko wants the summoning stone to defeat some Gang called Khan or something...something tells me I can't count on him to help me get back to my time...and the Evil needs another reminder why I'm the king, baby.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
How DARE you call Half-Life 2 stupid! Screw you.
Whoa there. Nobodies screwing anyone! Without my permission...
I gotta say HL was cool, I didn't get into it as much as UNREAL TOURNAMENT though. HL2 looks decent enough, I'll give it a try anyway.
Right after I tire for BF1942....which would then leave me to tire of AVP2, after which I have to tire of Unreal....THEN I'll try HL2

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Nitzer
Screw you
Play nice kids!

history *is* moralizing
screw you
reminds me of my job...

(1)
TERM screw fastener

Reference Wüster:Machine Tool 1968

Note {NTE} UDC:621.882.2
(2)
TERM screw fastening

(3)
TERM threaded fastening

(4)
TERM screw

(1)
TERM skrue

Reference Prof.T.Wannheim,Technological Consulting Service
(2)
TERM bolt

Reference Prof.T.Wannheim,Technological Consulting Service

(1)
TERM Befestigungsschraube

Reference Wüster:Werkzeugmaschinen 1967

Note {NTE} DK:621.882.2
(2)
TERM Schraube

Reference Wüster:Werkzeugmaschinen 1967

Note {NTE} DK:621.882.2

Definition κοχλίας για τη συναρμολόγηση εξαρτημάτων.Συνήθως έχει κεφαλή και σπείρωμα κυλινδρικό ή μερικώς κωνικό(λαμαρινόβιδα,ξυλόβιδα)

Reference ΒΑΣ.ΦΙΛΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ,Χημικός-Μηχανικός
(1)
TERM κοχλία σύσφιξης

(2)
TERM σπείρωμα σύσφιξης

(1)
TERM tornillo de unión

Reference CSIC
(2)
TERM tornillo de sujeción

Reference CSIC

(1)
TERM kiinnitysruuvi

Reference Saksalais-suomalainen konepajatekniikan sanasto
(2)
TERM ruuvi

Reference Saksalais-suomalainen konepajatekniikan sanasto

Definition vis māle servant ą lier deux pičces ensemble; elle est le plus souvent munie d'une tźte. Le filetage d'une vis d'assemblage est soit entičrement cylindrique, soit partiellement conique (vis-taraud, vis ą bois)

Reference Wüster:Machine-Outil 1968
(1)
TERM vis d'assemblage

Note {NTE} CDU:621.882.2
(2)
TERM vis

Note {NTE} CDU:621.882.2

(1)
TERM vite di fissaggio

Reference G.Marolli,Diz.tecnico,Firenze,Le Monnier,1968

(1)
TERM bevestigingsschroef

Reference Kluwer's Universeel Technisch Woordenboek Duits-Nederlands,G.Schuurmans Stekhoven(ed.),1e dr.,1980,Kluwer Technische Boeken BV,Deventer/Antwerpen

(1)
TERM parafuso de montagem

Reference M.Junqueiro Assist.Conv.Fac.Eng.Porto

Definition utvändigt gängad cylindrisk kropp, avsedd för fastsättning, hopfogning, kraftöverföring eller överföring av rörelse i sin längdriktning

Reference SS-ISO 1891.-1982
(1)
TERM skruv

Reference SS-ISO 1891.-1982

Originally Posted by Chef Brian
How the heck was she supposed ot know Hl2 meant Half Life 2? I thought u meant Halo 2, and it was just some sort of dumb shortening.
That's what I was asking, Nitz. Geeze. You even shortened it wrong. You should put HL2. Not Hl2.

Thanks for clarifying Chef!

Lets put a smile on that block
ChicagoFrog, your job looks very strange. Are you an Alien? or perhaps some other higher being/frog? It looks like your typing in tongues.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
ChicagoFrog, your job looks very strange. Are you an Alien? or perhaps some other higher being/frog? It looks like your typing in tongues.
No...he's a protocol droid.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
No...he's a protocol droid.
OK, i'll try and translate that one!!

an Alien, me? one thing in common is i'm green, but not so small for my age.............

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Ahh your a machine. Now i understand. Ive never met a machine before. Hello.
hello!
(but i'm not a machine, i've got feelings...)

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
hello!
(but i'm not a machine, i've got feelings...)
I'll call you Gigalo Joe?

Originally Posted by 2wrongs
I'll call you Gigalo Joe?
What does he know?

He knows how to please a lady.

I can't see that attatchment