Ash
16.35%
17 votes
Pinhead
104 votes. You may not vote on this poll

yeah, i expected as much after the first 10 votes

And this is my BOOMstick!
Ash rules!

ASH..ASH...ASH...ASH...SPELL IT AND LEARN IT FOLKS!!!
Any which way u vote Pinhead can't win. Why? Coz he's DEAD. They killed off all the cenobytes in Hellbound: Hellraiser 2 and destroyed the puzzle box. Therefore there can be no pinhead. I don't care that there are 10 sequels to hellraiser coz in my mind it ended at part 2.

Hypothetically speaking, Freddy, Jason, Michael and Ash would be too busy hacking away at each other to try and solve a smegging puzzlebox... No?

WHOA....arent we forgetting someone else? BETELGEUSE!!!!!
Hmm cool concept. Betes vs FREDDY! Both imagination/dream types... groovy.

George is re elected

That makes me sad.. And im not even American.. I fear for the world......

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

I would have left America if John Kerry was our president well probably not. But I do hate Kerry

I wanted Ralphy Nader to win.. Cause i felt bad for the guy.. Not even 1 million votes...

Someone Save Us College Kids
i hate both of them,but between the two bush a coke- head, and kerry baby hippocrit,I don't know.

Anyways, it looks like the poll favors ash.

Someone Save Us College Kids
i Hope not, but It seems that the people favor ash over michael and pinhead. I don't think pinhead would be good, but Michael and Jason, or even ash as a canidate(in the movie I mean), would be awesome.

i really don't know why i included pinhead in that poll, and i'd make another one if i knew the mods wouldn't get pissed, leave out pinhead

i dont think we have even talked about pinhead possibly being in this movie. Lets keep it that way for the sake of all of us

it's official, there will be no new characters in the movie, just Freddy and Jason

Check the blog, it's all there

F*** that is ****. im pissed

i'd be happy, adding a character would've only made the movie worse imho

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Michael_myers
it's official, there will be no new characters in the movie, just Freddy and Jason

Check the blog, it's all there
no its not