Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi

Tools    

"Watch'you Talkin Bout Skywalker."
Even with all the outside antics from our favorite big studio feminist and the last two films being corporate mediocre or an all out remake of the Star Wars Saga. I tried my best too go into this film with an open mind and if nothing else, just having fun. Needless to say that attitude didn't help . .

Any elements from Abrams: The Farce Awakens that I thought was somewhat interesting and laid some groundwork......was completely thrown off a cliff with Luke Skywalker's lightsaber like a blooper reel from a Three Stooges episode . .

And it only got worse from there: They brought back classic characters simply to parade them like fools and then disguard them or destroy there characters utterly, and even newer Abrams characters are thrown aside so we can have the new and improved PC Culture: Kathleen Kennedy galaxy.

The plothole's were endless and the kind that annoys the hell out of the viewer. Rey is most definitely a "Mary Sue" now and you really don't feel any more for the character than you did in the first film. Mabie even a little less. If it wasn't for Ridley's charming performance, I wouldn't give two shakes about this character. Mabie I don't.

Princess Leia....I'm sorry, General Leia...Cause that's better, is now a broken home space lesbian who can fly around the cosmos like Super-poppins. Which I'm still deciding if I like the idea or not or whether Super-Leia should teach Super-Rey how to be even more super without having to learn anything in the next film.

And now in comes America's favorite White Knight: Jar Jar Abrams coming to recon the next film from the clutches of Ryan "Where's My" Johnson as I'm finding out I hated the last Jedi because I'm afraid of strong women characters . .

Star Wars is DEAD. At least for me. I really could care less anymore. Disney just sell it back to George so we can get away from all the political / social garbage & mabie something fun and authentic can happen in our future or just release the Star Wars vaults to the fans. I am totally burnt out on Disney Star Wars and we are only 3 movies in.

The only thing I really cared about seeing was a Star Wars: Underworld Live Action Show and a Kenobi film or two. And I'm not sure I would want the current PC Disney anywhere near them.

Even with all the outside antics from our favorite big studio feminist and the last two films being corporate mediocre or an all out remake of the Star Wars Saga. I tried my best too go into this film with an open mind and if nothing else, just having fun. Needless to say that attitude didn't help . .

Any elements from Abrams: The Farce Awakens that I thought was somewhat interesting and laid some groundwork......was completely thrown off a cliff with Luke Skywalker's lightsaber like a blooper reel from a Three Stooges episode . .

And it only got worse from there: They brought back classic characters simply to parade them like fools and then disguard them or destroy there characters utterly, and even newer Abrams characters are thrown aside so we can have the new and improved PC Culture: Kathleen Kennedy galaxy.

The plothole's were endless and the kind that annoys the hell out of the viewer. Rey is most definitely a "Mary Sue" now and you really don't feel any more for the character than you did in the first film. Mabie even a little less. If it wasn't for Ridley's charming performance, I wouldn't give two shakes about this character. Mabie I don't.

Princess Leia....I'm sorry, General Leia...Cause that's better, is now a broken home space lesbian who can fly around the cosmos like Super-poppins. Which I'm still deciding if I like the idea or not or whether Super-Leia should teach Super-Rey how to be even more super without having to learn anything in the next film.

And now in comes America's favorite White Knight: Jar Jar Abrams coming to recon the next film from the clutches of Ryan "Where's My" Johnson as I'm finding out I hated the last Jedi because I'm afraid of strong women characters . .

Star Wars is DEAD. At least for me. I really could care less anymore. Disney just sell it back to George so we can get away from all the political / social garbage & mabie something fun and authentic can happen in our future or just release the Star Wars vaults to the fans. I am totally burnt out on Disney Star Wars and we are only 3 movies in.

The only thing I really cared about seeing was a Star Wars: Underworld Live Action Show and a Kenobi film or two. And I'm not sure I would want the current PC Disney anywhere near them.

Oh......I'm beginning to get the picture. Well If you loved the film pussycat then more power to ya. Apparently a lotta people did. That's why it made a billion dollars. Enjoy.

Oh......I'm beginning to get the picture. Well If you loved the film pussycat then more power to ya. Apparently a lotta people did. That's why it made a billion dollars. Enjoy.
Think you missed the post i made under this one mate.

Think you missed the post i made under this one mate.
Hahaaaa, yeah your right. I havent been on a tradition fan forum since 2004. Sorry bout that. But yeah, a lotta folks did like it....Just not me.

Hahaaaa, yeah your right. I havent been on a tradition fan forum since 2004. Sorry bout that. But yeah, a lotta folks did like it....Just not me.
Big fan of the year you were born.

Big fan of the year you were born.
Oh no, ..... wasnt born in 99. Just a Sam Jackson Windu fan.

Welcome to the human race...
If you hate SJW virtue signaling so much, you must really hate the fact that George decided to not only make a black man a Jedi master but also give him his own one-of-a-kind lightsaber colour. Political correctness gone mad, I tells ya! Don't even get me started on that original trilogy and how it makes the space Nazis into bad guys...

If you hate SJW virtue signaling so much, you must really hate the fact that George decided to not only make a black man a Jedi master but also give him his own one-of-a-kind lightsaber colour. Political correctness gone mad, I tells ya! Don't even get me started on that original trilogy and how it makes the space Nazis into bad guys...
No, cause George Lucas nor Sam Jackson ever made a big deal that there was a black man in Star Wars. Or even uttered those words.

In the way that Kennedy and Abrams has done about Finn and Rey and Admiral Purple Hair and Rose or somebodies a lesbian and so on. Come on man, that was the 90's compared to today's PC Hollywood. You can't be that oblivious. The Force is female, feel it flow through you.

I hate PC stuff, I hate it even more in my Star Wars and general entertainment. If you don't.....Then great. Enjoy.

Don't even get me started on that original trilogy and how it makes the space Nazis into bad guys...
Well, I would think that Nazis would be bad guys regardless whether there in space or not.