The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It looks like she's trying to pose for a serious portrait and you're ruining it.
LOL. Internally screaming PHOTO BOMBING BEEATCH

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
It looks like she's trying to pose for a serious portrait and you're ruining it.
haha, that's actually why i'm laughing. my friend sara said "khalia, pose for the camera" and she looked up right at the camera and stayed like that for several seconds i was like omgomg take pic take pic

Gosh, I hope that cat doesn't get hit by a car. It's so dangerous to let cats outside. It's not even on the sidewalk.

LOL. That was great fun. Yods dancing

Actually, that's me playing a game called Johan Sebastian Joust. Definitely check it out; lots of fun videos of it online. It's one of the better games I've ever played.

By the way, if anyone's having a bad day, it turns out spending an hour or two putting together a video of you and your friends having a great time set to obscenely catchy music is pretty much guaranteed to make you feel great.

The music was catchy indeed.

I keep waking up to Queen buzzing in my head. Must be getting excited for the docodrama.

Film scoring practice. Ambient horns are sampled from the Goosebumps episode Night of the Living Dummy. I did that to give this some real arthouse cred.

Clicky!

That gives quite a creepy atmosphere, but wtf is with the creepy doll!!! Nice job, swany.

He's Slappy, and he will... prank you and stuff.
He has nice eyebrows.

Yeah but watch out! He will... smash your dad's guitar and make him think you did it.

Yeah but watch out! He will... smash your dad's guitar and make him think you did it.
LOL. My dad was about as musically proficient as a dead cane toad.

What mmovie is this from?

LOL. My dad was about as musically proficient as a dead cane toad.

What mmovie is this from?
It's from the 90's kids show Goosebumps, based on the books. For people my age, it was our jam as a kid.

It's from the 90's kids show Goosebumps, based on the books. For people my age, it was our jam as a kid.
Ah so it's not like Chucky where he bellows F You while pushing someeone down the stairs.

Nope Slappy is much more evil. He will torment you with pranks!