Found: Other People's Stuff

Tools    

A friend sent me a link to this site, and it is amazing. Check it out!

www.foundmagazine.com

As it says on the site: "we collect FOUND stuff: love letters, birthday cards, kids' homework, to-do lists, ticket stubs, poetry on napkins, telephone bills, doodles- anything that gives a glimpse into someone else's life. anything goes..."

It's awesome how much the little things in other people's lives, like notes or photos, can affect you. I laughed, I cried, I stared in awed (or horrified) silence...

Enemies are so stimulating.
that site is genius! be great if some of those people went on the site and saw their stuff there.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

A system of cells interlinked
Very cool...some of those photos are hilarious!

thats a really cool site.

One of those notes reminded me of something I had to do as a kid and I almost thought it was one of my brothers before I looked at the place. It was the 'i will not throu' in the note's section.

When I was little, my Dad's favorite thing to use as punishment were lines. If we got in trouble we would have to write pages of 'i will not....' followed by a written apology to the person (mine was usually 'i will not talk back'). The writer of that note seems to have discovered have also used the same trick my brothers and I did. You would write each word to the sentence seperately so you would write all the 'I' s first and so on. After my dad found that out he just had us write essays on why what we were doing was wrong.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Some of the stuff on there is hilarious… but the note about "go to the cemetery and talk to my mom" was sad… I really felt sorry for whoever wrote that one…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)