Profile Banners...

Tools    

Just an idea if someone wanted an animated Left-Block:
That is so frucking cool. Rodent, my love, you are so damn good at this.

I want to thank you again, for the banners you've made for me, lately. Very sweet.

As you can tell from all the rep, I've been catching up in here.

The animated sci-fi, and especially this banner, are great.

I just love The Goonies.
Try these
Save as PNG or JPG... BMP are too big a file in terms of Kilobytes.

Just an idea if someone wanted an animated Left-Block:
OK, I mixed the one you made me, this one, and a picture of Jack. I know he is shaking about, but I need to get. I will fix it later.

Thanks again.

@MonnoM
Try this Had to duplicate the pic 3 times and then crop, clone and adjust contrast but I got it to fit the banner dimensions without looking stretched
Nice one. Thanks

I figured it would be tough considering it's a screen cap. I'm currently on a craptastic laptop right now, but I do have some other images if you don't mind helping with those. Paint can only take me so far.

Right, I captured this from another video (don't judge). Took me too long with the constant lagging and stutters, but I eventually got it. I'll just leave you to do what you do.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled3.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	29113  

And this. It's basically the first image without the swirls.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	29114  

Nice work. I'll be sure to keep these handy. Thanks again.

Took this...

Removed all the zombified stuff like the stitching, adjusted with the teeth, eyes and colouring...
... and made this

Might end up using this myself at some point

That's nice. Get some of the weapons there to be the dividers in between the Posts, Threads, Age, etc . . .
Ehhh. I kinda just like a simple still image for my profile banners, I've learned.