Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Alice in Wonderland (1951)

After a long break I'm getting back to MoFo 50's list.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

In The Mood For Love (2000)

Finally getting back to WKW, this will be me third of his. Going to try and follow this up with 2046 before finishing the 40s HOF.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
We always had this movie in the house (we didn't have many), and when we put it in the VHS player, the tape didn't work... I'll try to watch it all the way through. Lately, I've been trying to watch some light-hearted stuff, suspense, documentaries, and other things I wouldn't normally watch.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
The Conversation (1974)

First time viewing, Don't know much about it, only that it's suppose to be one of the best 70's thrillers out there.

I'm heading to the theatre shortly to finally see The Arrival (2016). Been trying to find time to see it since it came out, but my room mate wanted to go as well, and we haven't been on similar work schedules in awhile.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Lucia Movie Night

La La Land (2016)

A 40's/50's style musical brought forward into modern day, while still carrying some stylemarkers (wardrobe etc.) from the golden days of Hollywood. An aspiring actress and a would be jazz club owner have to face the reality that their dreams might not come true and where that realization might lead them.

Måste Gitt (2017)

The story of a small time criminal living in the projects of Stockholm and what it really means to be a man in this dramedy where he keeps a journal which ends up in the hands of a publisher. He must then decide if telling his story's worth risking his life.

Why Him? (2016)

A father must get used to the idea of spending christmas with his daugther's new boyfriend. Hilarity ensue.

A local event hosted by the big movie theatre company in town. An all-night show with three non-released movies, all of which are unknown to the audience until the movies start. Between movies there's trivia games, food and lotteries with movie related prizes. Will update this post with the movies in question after the event.