Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

Yep. David's getting sent home. The editing of the show makes me think so.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
One more would be great, would like to start with 12 but can do with 11.

Suspect's Reviews

Don't think there's ever been a more English member here than Dalek. If he's actually from Wales or something that will destroy my perception of everything.

What bothers me more is that I won't be able to play because of FOUR DAYS, the 24th is the deadline and my last test is the 28th in the morning and then I'm free to play anything

UK. We don't have a show called Survivor over here.
No Survivor airing even?! I thought it aired out there at least.

So yeah this explains why theres no Survivor commentary thread. Hey yall without the tv show, they have the new episodes on the website the day after at CBS.com. If you can pick any season to watch, go Pearl Island first. Little bit of everything in that one.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/

Don't think you'd be able to watch them without a VPN or something. Just like you can't watch BBC Iplayer in the States. Not that i've tried but it's been the case with other things i've tried to watch on American channels websites.

Just think of the advantage we'd have if they rebooted the UK version Camo, we'd slay dem hoes
,Make it 'Survivor: Desert Island'. Then it could be used as a means to torture all our dodgy politicians (just strand them there).

(I'm looking at you, Nigel Farage!)