TopsyPop

Tools    

Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt

Shes asking for full physical custody,Jolie filed legal docs Monday citing irreconcilable differences.
the trigger was a conflict over the kids.shes asking he only gets visitation rights to their 6 kids.

That seems really out of the blue. Then again, I don't really follow celebrity gossip. Did people know that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were having problems? Something must be up if she wants full custody of the kids.

I'm surprised you didn't mention the Corey Haim story. Apparently he wrote a tell-all journal or book or something naming a big A-list actor as his rapist and member of a pedophile ring. RadarOnline says they'll most likely name him soon. Other sources who knew Haim say this is 100% true.

Thanks MonnoM,i was going to post that but im in hospital right now so i dont have much time to be online
The rumours about this assault has been going on for years,aswell as the pedo ring that would abuse young boys in hollywood. Apparantly a friend is ready to namedrop the person aswell. I hope so. from what i gather he is married with kids-obviously he shouldnt be allowed to be around those kids.hopefully they will all be named and other abuse victims come forward and share,ala cosby.sad that he had to carry this around,but hollywood is filled with powerful people so if this reveal ever happens.....im not so sure

That seems really out of the blue. Then again, I don't really follow celebrity gossip. Did people know that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were having problems? Something must be up if she wants full custody of the kids.
i was shocked to say the least- gossip mags have had a few articles about them divorcing before just as they had stories about them or any other celeb couples splitting up when they were just dating.
Apparantly they disagreed on how to raise their children.

Thanks MonnoM,i was going to post that but im in hospital right now so i dont have much time to be online
The rumours about this assault has been going on for years,aswell as the pedo ring that would abuse young boys in hollywood. Apparantly a friend is ready to namedrop the person aswell. I hope so. from what i gather he is married with kids-obviously he shouldnt be allowed to be around those kids.hopefully they will all be named and other abuse victims come forward and share,ala cosby.sad that he had to carry this around,but hollywood is filled with powerful people so if this reveal ever happens.....im not so sure
Hollywood is a cesspool of depravity, it's sick how much they get away with. I also hope Radar names the actor and anyone else involved. I'm fully aware that many of the actors who's work I like could very well be pedophiles, wife beaters, rapists, you name it. Which is why any praise I express is limited to their work alone. You just don't know these people and what they do behind closed doors to say anything about them as a person.

Agreed,sadly i think when you live a life like most famous actors (or famous anything) you get a twisted sense of entitlement,and you may go further with things because you know you can get away with it.
Also simply the fact that everything so much more accessible-some people actually has it as a job to pick out women/men that they think their client would like to sleep with (this sadly seems to include kids aswell).
its bizarro world.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
According to my brother (who is strangely really interested in this story - it was like the first thing he said on the phone to me today), he has a temper when it comes to the kids. Not that he hits them or anything but he really yells at them. It must be in such a way that it could be considered abusive, I suppose. But who really knows?

I'm surprised you didn't mention the Corey Haim story. Apparently he wrote a tell-all journal or book or something naming a big A-list actor as his rapist and member of a pedophile ring. RadarOnline says they'll most likely name him soon. Other sources who knew Haim say this is 100% true.
I wonder if he had this happen to him by someone who was also in a film with him. I know he could've met the guy another way, but I wonder if it initially happened because he met him on a set. I wonder how worried this actor is right now, knowing his name might come out as the person who did this to Corey Haim. I, personally, always felt bad for him. I never really knew why but I always thought there seemed to be something really unhappy about Haim's personality.

I hope you feel better Topsy! I just stumbled across this video of Justin Trudeau rating internet memes/comments about himself, and hopefully it'll bring a smile to your face:

Get well soon Topsy!

Darn women pedestrians

I hope you're okay, but I hope the Britney Spears CD that was in the car broke!