Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

Im kinda bummed Omizoa sat this one out. Was kinda looking forward to role playing with/against him.
He PMed me and seemed interested in roleplaying as the jail's security guard, but he (or SHE?) hasn't popped in to do it.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Waiting on Raul and Rhys.

AHAHAHAHAHA!

If you're wondering why I'm at the hospital, I'm getting a tetanus jab after shewolf bit me during foreplay. I'm also getting a pregnancy test, so I'm downing as much alcohol as my liver can handle to wipe out that possibility, I don't need one of those ruining my Caucasian answer to Kim K's body

I see Raul online..... his vote should be soon.......

WHERE IS RHYS?!?!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I kinda like being Bruno more than Sigoursexy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What would be the WORST character someone could play?

My vote is William Hurt as Macon Leary from The Accidental Tourist. Possibly the singularly most dull boring man alive. Ordinary People was a thrill ride compared to that movie.

TONGO, can I spend the night at your place tonight?

A big HURRICANE -- Hurricane Beyoncé -- just stormed through my town and demolished my home. It took away everything I have -- EVERYTHING -- even the clothes off my body.

The only thing I've managed to save from the rubble are these CONDOMS:

TONGO, let me stay with you tonight. As you can see, I don't have many belongings to bring with me -- and hopefully I can even get rid of these soon.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	condoms.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	26819  

I don't even have to bring the condoms if you don't want me to.

You have been tested, yes? I have been. TOTALLY clean.

Plus, I like that you're in jail, with all the big, sweaty, violent guys who spend all day working out.

Raul left and didn't even vote!

I am going to have to let him spank me.

"Away with you Bruno Rut-Rut, away!! Doctor TONGO has immunity and will not be degraded to such filthy doings! My Latverian hiney most certainly is secure."

Are you trying to strike me blind? You should rename the game to Survivor 7: SEXYS HORNY

Are you trying to strike me blind? You should rename the game to Survivor 7: SEXYS HORNY
Rename the game? I don't make my best decisions in front of a computer. I make my best decisions in front of naked middle aged divorced men tied to beds. So, yeah, how can you help me make my best decisions tonight?