What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
We missed you by the way.....glad you are back.
Glad to be back

A system of cells interlinked
Just about to watch Solaris, I'll tell you folks what I thought later!

You ready? You look ready.
Trying to decide on which movie to watch. Kill Bill Vol.1 , Matchstick Men, Secondhand Lions, and Intolerable Cruelty. I got to watch them all anyways. I rented them.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
Viewing and posting in threads....*cough*.....I mean doing my class work.
OMG...I'm this thread's 666 poster! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *gasps for breath and starts running around, arms wailing in the air*

Originally Posted by jrs
Playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City on X-Box
Thats what I've just been doing ever since it came out, it's just too addictive. I'm currently doing some missions that me little brother can't complete. After the Grand Theft Auto series in the addictiveness rating its Pro Evolution Soccer 3, or Championship Manager 03/04.

Making venison goulash.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

Just started posting on here after lounging outside. Because I live in Dundee it isn't very often that we get good weather like this so I'm trying to make the best of it while it's here.

Just got back from camping this weekend. I'm in the Boy Scouts and we had a spring camporee, as always, it was fun. I did get a little wet though but, it's all good.

Put me in your pocket...
Taking a break from stripping wallpaper from my kitchen (very messy)...
...and listening to Everyboby Loves Raymond in the background (very funny episode).

Originally Posted by jrs
Putting together a The Day After Tommorrow theatrical standee up in my bedroom.
Nice.

Packing to go to Alexandria.... will be back at the beginning of the week sometime... Bye!

Originally Posted by Garrett
Packing to go to Alexandria.... will be back at the beginning of the week sometime... Bye!
Enjoy your trip...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)