Movies & TV Shows You've NEVER Seen

Tools    

I have never seen a Fast and Furious movie.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
A couple of films which I haven't see before, caught my attention on the forum.

The Third Man
The Slender Thread

I haven't seen
Ghost Busters
Indiana Jones
Harry Potter
Any James Bond Films
Game of Thrones
Star Trek
Doctor Who
You've never seen a James Bond movie? I thought everyone had seen at least one...I will admit I've never seen an entire Harry Potter movie...I tried to watch the first one twice, but fell asleep. Never been into Star Trek either.

This thread frightens me.

That said, there is tons of movies I haven't seen and after all it's only a great thing to still have that one great movie left to be amazed by. But still........ some of the answers in here, damn.

Dr Zhivago is something that anyone who loves sweeping historical epics, coupled with a love story should see

I haven't seen any of the new Star Wars films or Harry Potter or any of the Marvel comic books movies.

Brace yourselves. I've never seen...

Schindler's List
Casablanca
Gone With the Wind
Titanic
Any Bond movie
It's A Wonderful Life
To Kill A Mockingbird
Any King Kong movie
Wuthering Heights
Shane
Annie Hall
Rashomon

Brace yourselves. I've never seen...

Schindler's List
Casablanca
Gone With the Wind
Titanic
Any Bond movie
It's A Wonderful Life
To Kill A Mockingbird
Any King Kong movie
Wuthering Heights
Shane
Annie Hall
Rashomon

I've never seen Schindler's List, To Kill a Mockingbird, Wuthering Heights, and Rashomon either. But you must see Gone with the Wind and Titanic.

Is that an order?
Sounds like a suggestion based upon Gideon's feelings for the films.

Personally, I'd recommend A Night To Remember (1958) if you want to see a good movie about the Titanic.
The movie Titanic (1997) itself is really just an overblown, excessively long (3 hours & 14 minutes), fictional, CGI-laden chick-flick that happens to take place aboard the ill-fated ocean liner, whereas the older movies made about its sinking are more about the actual historical event.

Sounds like a suggestion based upon Gideon's feelings for the films.

Personally, I'd recommend A Night To Remember (1958) if you want to see a good movie about the Titanic.
The movie Titanic (1997) itself is really just an overblown, excessively long (3 hours & 14 minutes), fictional, CGI-laden chick-flick that happens to take place aboard the ill-fated ocean liner, whereas the older movies made about its sinking are more about the actual historical event.
Oh, in that case I will have to humbly decline, Gideon. But if it had been an order, well, that would've been a different matter entirely. I mean, an order is an order!

But seriously, I tried watching Titanic once but didn't get far. I just couldn't get through it. A Night to Remember, huh? Are you telling me I should absolutely give this a go?

Oh, in that case I will have to humbly decline, Gideon. But if it had been an order, well, that would've been a different matter entirely. I mean, an order is an order!

But seriously, I tried watching Titanic once but didn't get far. I just couldn't get through it. A Night to Remember, huh? Are you telling me I should absolutely give this a go?
Only if you're interested in a movie about the Titanic. It's from 1958, so its production values and special effects are no where near movies that followed (it's also black & white).
But it's probably the most accurate movie version of the event.

Only if you're interested in a movie about the Titanic. It's from 1958, so its production values and special effects are no where near movies that followed (it's also black & white).
But it's probably the most accurate movie version of the event.
I'm familiar with older films. You know what? I like your tenacity, I'm sold. Consider it done. But, really, I'll get back to you soon enough.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Dexter

I've seen parts of a few episodes here and there on TV, but I've never made a start to finish commitment. I've never followed the Dexter TV schedule. There were always other shows. I always thought the show was cool, so, I think it's time to catch up.

I have a list of "famous movies Ive never seen" somewhere. Embarrassed whats on there actually...
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=42657

Found it. These arent necessarily all "classics" but are movies it seems everyone else has seen but me. Some have been on my To Watch list all my life and I just havent gotten around to watching them yet. Others I just really have no dying urge to see:

Dog Day Afternoon
On Golden Pond
Casablanca
Dead Poets Society
Titanic
Funny Girl
Chinatown
The Jazz Singer
Wall Street
Jerry Maguire
Some Like It Hot
Midnight Cowboy
In the Heat of the Night
The Maltese Falcon
Love Story
Sunset Boulevard
It Happened One Night
Cabaret
Network
Sophie’s Choice
Home Alone
Sleepless in Seattle

Di je Karlo?
Holy funk, where do I begin.

Most movies that are considered the best of all time are in my backlog. Godfather part 2, Citizen Kane, the Wizard of Oz, Lord of the Rings, etc.

On the other hand, there's well-known movies I have absolutely no interest in. Moonlight, Her, La La Land, and all japanese animated films except for Akira. Animu is the special olympics of cinema.

I don't watch that much TV in general. I have been able to get into Mr. Robot as well as various animated shows (Young Justice and ATLA are my favourites), but other than that, I haven't seen any critically acclaimed show. Unless you wanna count Malcolm in the Middle, which was what the 2000s were all about.