The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Why in the **** is my name mentioned here???

Haha, not sure but knowing these guys you said something kinky once and now you are forevermore "kinky'.

Oh and that is definitely my dungeon, I worked hard getting it up and going.

Haha, not sure but knowing these guys you said something kinky once and now you are forevermore "kinky'.

Oh and that is definitely my dungeon, I worked hard getting it up and going.
No.. I watch more kinky things than Mr Minio... he's learning from the best....

Decided to have a go on Photoshop...

This is the difference between a regular in focus picture... and how my right eye views the world...
My vision is worse though than this pic lets on. Imagine having vision like this, but not being able to actually pick a spot and look at it directly. My eye is almost constantly chasing its own vision, like when you try to look at a squiggly object that's floating in your eye fluid.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	S3700003.JPG
Views:	155
Size:	252.4 KB
ID:	21822  

Decided to have a go on Photoshop...

This is the difference between a regular in focus picture... and how my right eye views the world...
My vision is worse though than this pic lets on. Imagine having vision like this, but not being able to actually pick a spot and look at it directly. My eye is almost constantly chasing its own vision, like when you try to look at a squiggly object that's floating in your eye fluid.
Poor little mouse

Master of My Domain
No wonder Rodent has to watch Young Guns over and over again - he can't see a damn thing!

Lots of interesting looking folks on here!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
No.. I watch more kinky things than Mr Minio... he's learning from the best....
The things I watch are kinky like... kinky. And that's cool. The things you watch are kinky like... sick. And that's not cool. Hahaha. Just kidding. I decided to stop watching kink, so I abdicate. You can take my throne.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Might wanna wipe it down first.
Might. But knowing how kinky she is, she'd probably prefer it soiled.

Might. But knowing how kinky she is, she'd probably prefer it soiled.
depends what you mean by soiled?

defecated .. no ...