Movies everyone else loved but you hated

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Bruce Almighty...

Just awful.

I agree with The Hulk as well...

WARNING: "The Hulk" spoilers below
When the father bit through the cable, I was ready to do the same at that point. I figured getting electrocuted would be taking the easy way out.

Originally Posted by Sedai
WARNING: "The Hulk" spoilers below
When the father bit through the cable, I was ready to do the same at that point. I figured getting electrocuted would be taking the easy way out.
Thanks... I needed that...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Sedai
Bruce Almighty...Just awful.
Hey, I thought this was his funniest movie! Just curious, which is your favorite Jim Carey movie? If you even like JC that is. (sound like he's a rapper)
And found he was eating his shoe.

I enjoyed Bruce Almighty...appreciate it for what it is; a stupid Jim Carrey movie.

MovieForums Extra
I agree with Pidzilla.......A Beautiful Mind definately fit into this category.

Originally Posted by Alex deLarge
The Hulk

Everybody seemed to like that movie...
I haven't seen it, and I don't want to.

I enjoyed Bruce Almighty...appreciate it for what it is; a stupid Jim Carrey movie.

If you don't like stupid humor, than what are you doing watching a Jim Carey movie in the first place?

I didn't like The Blair Witch Project, Spiderman or Moulin Rouge but everyone else seemed to.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Hey, I thought this was his funniest movie! Just curious, which is your favorite Jim Carey movie? If you even like JC that is. (sound like he's a rapper)

I enjoyed Pet Detective and Liar Liar. I rarely if ever found Bruce funny and just can not STAND J Anniston. I also thought he was hilarious in Dumb and Dumber, although I fell dirty watching that movie for some reason

This and Zepps comments now proving, like the post said, that everyone liked it except me Hey this thread really works!

Originally Posted by MsCast
I didn't like The Blair Witch Project, Spiderman or Moulin Rouge but everyone else seemed to.
Not me.

Originally Posted by susan
memento
there's something about mary
life is beautiful
moulin rouge
Wow. You just listed all of my favorite movies.... but yeah, that's what the thread is about...
"They'll never know how tough it is to be the one who isn't Chosen, to live so near the spotlight and never step in it. But I know. I see more than anybody realizes because nobody's watching me." - Xander in Potential.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by megalith
Wow. You just listed all of my favorite movies.... but yeah, that's what the thread is about...
Yep. I'm seeing some movies I liked posted on here as well. Sorry meg, but I'm agreeing with susan and MsCast on Moulin Rouge. We may be the only ones to admit it though.

Here's my list....

Moulin Rouge
Adaptation
Y tu Mamá También
Dancer in the Dark

'Hated' is a little too strong a word for me to use here, but...

Punch-Drunk Love~ Just I didn't care for it.
Like Water for Chocolate~ Very disappointed in this one.

Pirates of the Caribbean.

It was alright, I suppose. Extremely long, though. I almost fell asleep in the theater I was so tired of watching it.

I just didn't see the big deal everyone was making about it. Not life changing or something I could watch over and over again like most of my family and friends seem to think. *shrug*

I dunno...

Hulk
Ned Kelly
Moulin Rouge
The Matrix Revolutions
Spider Man

I agree with Celler Door on "The Matrix Revolutions", I was so ignorant to even think that "The Matrix Re-loaded" had a point.

Hmmmm.. it was required reading to read the screenplay to "Life is Beautiful" in my english class a few years back. i loved the screenplay, never got around to the movie.

"Pride and predjiduce" I know that was just on BBC and released on vid. and DVD, but my WHOLE ENTIRE family adores that movie, and even though I enjoyed the book, I found the movie so boring. (the hysteria with the family thing is that besides my mother i am the only girl)

Originally Posted by Creed
but if any movie sucked it was X2, man was that a let down. lets put the coolest bit of the movie at the start to ruin the rest of the movie for our audience .
what part are you referring to?

for me, X2 was really good just for the fact of all the teasers and little things it had in it: Colossus using his powers, Gambit's real name appearing on the computer monitor, Jean Grey's transformation to Phoenix...

and for those who said Matrix Revolutions, i don't think that fits this topic since most people actually hate it...

as for my answers, i would say Lord of the Rings. i don't hate it, but i definitely don't like it. also, Spider-man.

Originally Posted by MsCast

Blair Witch Project: I loved it at first. Then I thought it was stupid. Now I'm starting to want to watch it again.

Spiderman: I liked this movie alot, but I think it's a BIT overrated. Don't get me wrong, it is a great film IMO, but I don't like it as much as everybody else.

Moulin Rouge: I haven't seen this movie, but I heard it was good. I wanna see it just to say that I've seen it.

Two movies that I hated but alot of others liked were The Hulk and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. The Hulk could have been alot better and Crouching Tiger just bored me.