THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Disaster strikes.. finally had a chance to go over my vampire film footage.
The friend I got to help me with sound recorded 25 blank audio tracks out of 45 total.

I don't have any sound for more than half of it.
Apparently I need to wear the headphones while I hold the camera at the same time.

It's questionable if Interview with the Vampire Lestat can survive this setback. I'll do what I can.

Sucks, dude. Sorry to hear it.
the world will never weep for it knows not what it lost

I do have a second chance on June 3rd.. but I'll probably have to cut the script in half if I want to finish now. It won't be the same.

it's just a silly project for fun anyway. christian slater accidentally looks at the camera in pretty much every scene

Thanks guys, spent last night out celebrating with my course mates. Was a good night.

That's great news. What were you studying?
I'm studying Business Information Systems, got one year left after the summer.

Master of My Domain
It seems like most Mofos study business or technology. I am the sole pursue of the beauty of language.

Hope you have a nice summer Dan.

Disaster strikes.. finally had a chance to go over my vampire film footage.
The friend I got to help me with sound recorded 25 blank audio tracks out of 45 total.

I don't have any sound for more than half of it.
Apparently I need to wear the headphones while I hold the camera at the same time.

It's questionable if Interview with the Vampire Lestat can survive this setback. I'll do what I can.
Turn it into a silent film?

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
It seems like most Mofos study business or technology. I am the sole pursue of the beauty of language.

Hope you have a nice summer Dan.
We're all secondary film majors though I've faked being film studies to a number of people, and they always believe me even though I'm really an engineer

Turn it into a silent film?
It's not right for this film, it's supposed to have mass appeal.
I'll just chop the script up and monitor the audio myself june 3rd, our last chance

So far I've yet to completely fail at delivering any finished film, I'd rather not start now

right now feels like the busiest time for watching movies since becoming a MoFo, at least for me

* 1960s movies watchlist for the 60s Countdown (due in about a month) i've got at least a dozen more i want to watch for that before submitting a ballot
* 4 more flicks to watch for the Slasher Hall of Fame
* Movie watchlist for the Slash Vault
* Movie watchlist for the Splash Vault
* Oh, and movie watchlist for the Trash Vault with Swan and JJ !

right now feels like the busiest time for watching movies since becoming a MoFo, at least for me

* 1960s movies watchlist for the 60s Countdown (due in about a month) i've got at least a dozen more i want to watch for that before submitting a ballot
* 4 more flicks to watch for the Slasher Hall of Fame
* Movie watchlist for the Slash Vault
* Movie watchlist for the Splash Vault
* Oh, and movie watchlist for the Trash Vault with Swan and JJ !
Awesome! I wish I had that kind of time.

Anyone heard about the new TV show on NBC that airs before Hannibal? its called Aquarius and its about Charles Manson.

I'm halfway on the movie Winter's Bone and it's really nice for people who are interested