Coolest gadgets

Tools    

What is your favourite gadget or item in a movie? My favourite is Bond's grappling hook watch in The World is Not Enough.

The coolest gadget ever was the exploding bubble gum in Mission Impossible.

Would the Delorean in Back to the Future be considered a gadget…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
I like Aki's wrist computer from Final Fantasy:The Spirits within, and need I mention the Dark Knight's collection of gadgets in the batcave and on the utility belt?

Cheers

The watch that stopped time.

Yeah, now that I think of it, Aki's wrist computer would probably be in my top 3

BANNED
a real old movie called get smart he had all wierd sorts of gadgets show phones and other stupid things

Originally Posted by TheOne
a real old movie called get smart....

It was actually a television series of the same name that ran from 1965-1970, with Maxwell Smart a.k.a. Agent 86 (Don Adams) and Agent 99 (Barbara Feldon).

The glave in Blade is also pretty cool...I'm never going to finish my top 3

I can't think of any single one, I have like 100 i would like to own. But I did like the face changer in Mission Impossible andd the grapple watch in James Bond movies!

I really like the penis gun in from dusk til dawn. That would be nice to have.

The movies "Star Wars" to have there Lite Savor would be so cool! and Batman movies that fly thing that you can swing from one building to the other don't remember if it had a name or not!
and the stuff they had in Lord of the Rings would be cool too!Well that is all for now I guess if only I could have those stuff it would be so cool!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Swashbuckler Extraordinaire
That breakfast making machine from Pee Wee's big Adventure

-When in doubt, Kill it

"You Couldn't Make It Up...!!!"
The underwater breathing device in THUNDERBALL. Cool!!!

JR