MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2015 Signups

Tools    

Okay, we're all confirmed! 12 teams again this year, 11 returning owners, OBP and Holds added as categories, and the draft is March 15th at 1:00 PM ET, 10:00 AM PT.

The final owner is voneil7, AKA Vince. Some of you guys probably remember that Vince played with us in 2011. He's been away from the site for awhile, but he came back on Sunday, which is pretty incredible timing given that we needed just one fill-in owner and were coming up on the deadline.

Welcome back Vince!

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome back Vince Neil! Still gigging with Motley Crue?

Allright! All set! Also thrilled to see Yahoo provides Holds & OBP in the player categories, didnt know there was that option.

We're not removing anything, we're adding two, one for hitting and one for pitching.

OPS was being considered along with OBP for the hitting category, but we were always going to just add one of the two.

Firing off a couple of mock drafts!
So have I. The last one was sweet, and Im dreaming if I think Id get those picks on the 15th. Find it hard to "target" OBP in a draft. Its more like avoiding players with bad ones, kinda like Batting Average.

Two more weeks............

My baseball team is completely upended, and curious to see how Coach Cash does. Youngest manager in MLB, great. Our pitching staff is intact after Price leaving, and we wont have to suffer Grant Balfours closing knowing going-in unlike last season. Losing Zobrist, Price, Madden, Yunel Escobar, and even Matt Joyce. This is gonna be interesting.

As for my fantasy team, I have no clue. Just hope I draft good, and play different than I have up to this point in Roto. You never know, Roy Hobbs may have one more in him.

Hey, you all want to do a Mock Draft with each other? We can rangle as many people together as we can and just do it on the fly at a specific time.

A system of cells interlinked
Damn, missed this. I would have been up for it!

I am not putting much stock in these mocks, as I have just done 12-team drafts so far, which run differently than our league will. With so many alleged studs going bust last season, it's really just a crap shoot, anyway!

Haven't considered it, but I'm willing to. I think we'd have to come up with a fun (but also fair) way of generating it, though. Maybe a random order to draft draft picks? IE: we randomize the order people get to choose, but they can then choose the 5th instead of the 1st, etc.