2014 Mofo Film Award - Nominations

Tools    

From the way alot of my friends as well as people here were raving about Nightcrawler, i had a bad feeling but it was surprisingly good and Jake who i'm not a big fan of was fantastic. Just noticed you didn't mention Birdman, i know i'm not exactly giving you 'out there obscure' nominations, but i'd actually be more interested in your thoughts on that than Nightcrawler.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Another list has come in. Keep em coming guys!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Not currently. If enough people want to include it, I'm open to it.
That's cool. Putting my noms together. I will have them to you in the next couple days.

Look forward to it.

Get those lists in people!!! It's not that hard. Just pick your favourite and least favourite movies of the year.

Mark Holden, I know you two have seen everything, evidence is in the PODCAST!!!! Muahahahaha. No excuses.

Lord High Filmquisitor
The tenth of this month will pretty much clear up the essentials that I still need to see: Nightcrawler chief among them.

Welcome to the human race...
Bleh, there are still some 2014 releases I want to see but some of them won't be out by March 1st (e.g. Inherent Vice). I'm still going to hold off because there's still some more 2014 films I want to see before the deadline, though

Also, what's the rule on films that do the festival circuit in 2013 but don't get a proper release until 2014 e.g. Only Lovers Left Alive?

Can we add a 'Best Foreign Film' category? Or can we include non-american films in our choices?
Jurassic Park Dominion- 0.5/5
What Josiah Saw- (4.5/5)

You can include whatever films you like, as long as they are for the year 2014.

It's a bit late to add categories, maybe next year we can have sub genre awards. But that would mean people seeing more films and nominating...which is something people don't do.

Less than a week away.