Banned Band & Artist Song Tournament

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
So we're looking at having over 100 banned artists? Will there be anyone left to vote for?
Unless you guys ban a bunch of country artists, I'll still have plenty of artists to choose from.
Oh, there'll be plenty left. But do you want to listen to any of them?

I am, of course, in though.

There's no way that you guys could ban all the country artists I like. I know plenty of country artists most of you probably haven't even heard of, but the rest of you may not want to listen to them.

There's no way that you guys could ban all the country artists I like. I know plenty of country artists most of you probably haven't even heard of, but the rest of you may not want to listen to them.
Oh, God. Please don't join.

Oh, God. Please don't join.
Most of the non-country artists I listen to have already been listed here as banned. If you guys ban all the non-country artists I know, then I won't have any choice but to use a country music list.

But I'll do my best to try to include at least a few non-country songs.

This was kind of my point. You can ban 100 artists, but would we want to hear any of them?

This tournament won't do much because there's still a lot of horrendous music that can be nominated. I'm even thinking about making all of my nominations as horrifying as possible, just to torture everyone. Swan says he plays that way.

When did I say that? If I did, i was joking. I said I nominate songs to get people to listen to my music - but I genuinely find it good. That's opposed to just nominating hits that I don't care about.

Although I love Autechre, I probably wouldn't nominate them, because no one would like them.

You said you like forcing people to listen to music they may not like. Something like that.

You said you like forcing people to listen to music they may not like. Something like that.
I believe the exact quote was "I like forcing people to listen to my music," which I said jokingly, but also in response to nominating just hits. I want to show off my musical taste, whether people like it or not. It's good to me.

This was kind of my point. You can ban 100 artists, but would we want to hear any of them?

You guys never want to hear any of my nominations. Why should this tournament be any different?

I don't play to win. I just play to have fun, and hopefully find some new artists and/or songs that I like.

You guys never want to hear any of my nominations. Why should this tournament be any different?

I don't play to win. I just play to have fun, and hopefully find some new artists and/or songs that I like.
These tournaments aren't meant to be fun. They are serious business.

You actually don't nominate really bad songs. I just didn't want a bunch of country again because you nominated a lot of country in the current She-Bop Song Tournament.

It's Swan that nominates stuff that I can't stand.

Madonna shouldn't be banned. Madonna never comes close to winning.

These tournaments aren't meant to be fun. They are serious business.

Nope. These tournaments are meant to be fun. If this was business, we would have to pay to play, and there would be a real prize for winning.