a Good Werewolf Movie to watch??

Tools    

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Surely you've seen Teen Wolf (1985) with Michael J?

Their assumption was that Jerry was already dead when I arrived, and I just nodded my head. What else could I tell them? "He had to do it, Officer, or else he would’ve turned into a worm-monster and been very unhappy."

Le poil de la bete and Brotherhood of the Wolf are good ones to check out that most may not have seen.

It's not a typical werewolf movie but I remember watching a movie called Blood Moon, looks like imdb has it listed as Wolf Girl (2001). I thought the idea was interesting but a little slow and there was a bizarre side story for one of the characters. If you like Tim Curry, he has a small but very memorable part.

Bad Moon (1996) is not a great movie but is a very enjoyable werewolf movie. It stars Michael Paré, Mariel Hemingway, and a very cool German Shepherd named Thor. Try it out if you will.

Not currently on fire...
My favourite werewolf film of recent years is Lobos de Arga, a very amusing comedy horror in the American Werewolf in London style.

I reviewed the blu ray a month back - http://mondo-esoterica.net/Lobos%20de%20Arga.html

I also love the classic 1970s Paul Naschy Wolfman series which is cheesily good fun. Start with Werewolf Shadow and go from there. My review: http://mondo-esoterica.net/Werewolf_Shadow.html

Try the recent film Wer. An interesting take on the werewolf film.

and if you like stupid Werewolf films, check out Wolfcop. Saw it a few days ago, not my cup of tea but you might enjoy it.

Lord High Filmquisitor
While technically not a werewolf movie, Cat People is my favorite of its sub genre.

The Company of Wolves is my favourite werewolf movie.

"Never trust a man whose eyebrows meet in the middle"

It's also bloody scary, and I mean bloody .