Rank The Indiana Jones Movies

Tools    

Disney CEO confirms more Indy movies.

Looks like we could have some new Indy movies to bring into this in a few more years.
I wonder who the new actor will be? Some of the commenters are suggesting Chris Pratt

With it almost 2015 right now, I wonder if we'll be getting any news on a fifth movie this year? If it doesn't enter pre-production at some point it'd be best to scrap it, at least with Ford.

Chris Pratt is being eyed as a potentially new Indy actor for the next film. I can see him as a similar character but it'll be tough warming up to a new actor in the role though I suppose it's all part of an inevitable change.

1. Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. The Last Crusade
3. Temple of Doom
4. Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

The original was a brilliant and classic adventure film. One of the best of the genre. The most recent one was disappointing and had few elements of the prior three that made them memorable and magical.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Pratt is the only actor right now who could do the role justice. If they're gonna do it, might as well be with him.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

2. The Last Crusade
3. Temple of Doom

The original was a brilliant and classic adventure film. One of the best of the genre. The most recent one was disappointing and had few elements of the prior three that made them memorable and magical.

The fourth one has grown on me a lot since I first saw it but back then I definitely shared this sentiment.

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Temple Of Doom
The Last Crusade
Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Temple Of Doom
The Last Crusade
Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

Definitely agree with this. While I love them all I feel the first two have a special quality to them that was sort of lost after that. Though I know most would disagree.

1. Temple of Doom
2. Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. The Last Crusade

1. Temple of Doom
2. The Last Crusade
3. Raiders of the Lost Ark

Only watched the 4th one once...at the cinema....never dared go near it again

Care for some gopher?
1. Temple of Doom
2. Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. The Last Crusade
I second that.

Happy to see TOD rated higher on some lists. I'll never forget seeing it for the first time when I was roughly 2-3 years of age. Mind blown.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
2. Temple of Doom
3. The Last Crusade

Raiders
Last Crusade
Temple
Crystal Skull (I actually liked it)

Temple of doom
Raiders of the lost ark
The last crusade
Skull

2. The Last Crusade
3. Temple of Doom

My feelings exactly.

Hope Harrison makes one more IJ before he retires! Wishful thinking!