5.81%
14 votes
The Matrix Trilogy
0.41%
1 votes
The Red Curtain Trilogy
241 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Originally Posted by Hondo333
There are too many people here who dont know what the Dollars Trilogy is......... And it Pis*es me off.
Ditto.

I loved the Dragonlance Trilogy (books, I hope to god they dont make 2 more pieces of garbage in film), true it isnt a trilogy now as more books have been added, but the orignal trilogy was a great read

After seeing Revolutions today. I am deffinetly goin with the Matrix.

back to the future

starwars isn't really a trilogy anymore, its more of a six-logy

b
t
w

matrix for life.

Originally Posted by dajusta
starwars isn't really a trilogy anymore, its more of a six-logy

b
t
w

matrix for life.
They are two seperate trilogy's.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

It was beauty killed the beast.
Two highly acclaimed trilogies are absent from this poll.

The Apu Trilogy by Satyajit Ray
The M. Hulot Trilogy by Jacques Tati

I must become Caligari..!
And the Mad Max 3,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Matrix is the best

butthese are great too
LOTR
All the Star wars
godfather

what about the dead trilogy (night of, dawn of, day of)

or the naked gun trilogy

or the beverly hills cop trilogy

or the terminator trilogy...

man whoever started this trilogy thing left LOADS of trilogies out...

i put my vote next to naked gun... unless i can vote for police adademy 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7

Silver Bullet, i'd shut your face if I were you. This is a well done post, and if you don't like it, leave Led alone.

Originally Posted by T.H.U.G
Silver Bullet, i'd shut your face if I were you. This is a well done post, and if you don't like it, leave Led alone.
pfft. who are you?

Just don't think it's fair to criticize someone on their own post. No offense to you though, Slaytan.

Holy bombs make holy holes...
LOTR Trilogy.

All of the others have atleast one movie in them that disappoint me to a certain degree. Jedi in SW, Temple in Indiana Jones, Part III in Godfather, but LOTR has not disappointed so far and I can't see how the third one will suck in any way.
Dennis: Oh king, eh, very nice. And how'd you get that eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--
Woman: I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

-The Holy Grail

Time to open this up again, by the looks of things.

My take on some of these.....
Star Wars - One of the best of all time, hard to beat
Back to the Future - Fun, but not really a good running story, which I think makes a good trilogy
Indiana Jones - If nothing else, Harrison Ford AND Sean Connery - now that's hard to beat - great series - definitely top 3
Godfather - great, classic, opened up a genre of mob movies and for that I can't forgive it - something about fat italian guys who can't act going "Yo! Tony" irritate me - all joking aside, definitely a great trilogy
Matrix - Didn't understand all the hatred of the second - reminded me much of Empire Strikes Back - just a bridge between two other movies - isn't that how all of the second movies work???
LOTR - THE BEST!!! If you haven't seen Return of the King, then bite your tongue before saying anything negative - if you were already sold on the first 2, then you won't be disappointed at all
Dollars - Yeah, I don't know this one either - Sorry.

A system of cells interlinked
The LotR tril just wins for me because it is just a masterpiece of fantasy filmmaking IMHO. The others are some great trilogies, but LotR gets my vote. Godfather could arguably be said to be better, but I just can't compare the two because, aside from being a trilogy, they have absolutely nothing in common. What do you compare...effects? Acting? Sets? Both are amazing trils but comparing a mob flick with LotR seems impossible to me.

The Man with no-name trilogy was a name given to a box set with the dollars trilogy in it. This confuses many people because there are other films included in The Man With no Name series, films like:

High Plains drifter: this is the first film with the MWNN character, aka "The Stranger"

Pale Rider

Dollars contains:
A fistfull of dollars
For a Few Dollars more
The Good, The bad, and the Ugly

Do you know my poetry?
I voted for The Star Wars Trilogy but now that I've seen The Return of the King, I wish I had voted for The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
I voted for The Star Wars Trilogy but now that I've seen The Return of the King, I wish I had voted for The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
So ...you mean...there weren't any ewoks in The Return of the King???

I can't decide because I like three!Oh well I will just name the three that I like!Ok here goes nothering!
"Star Wars"
"Lord of the Rings"
"The Godfather"
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Im sorry but you cant beat the LOTR trilogy