Films you learned most from

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
It doesn't have to be a great film, but one who learned most from. It could lousy.. And of course this depends on what you think is important. I'll think of one later, I wanted to put this out there before I forgot.

I learned from Rampage not to watch any more Uwe Boll films. That is totally what you're looking for, right?

This is a film that I watched that I learned that there really are stupid people in the world

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
In terms of broadening my film horizons: Werckmeister Harmonies
In terms of actual knowledge: various documentaries about history, but it's the books, not movies, if you want actual knowledge.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
It could be life lessons, self-discovery, whatever is most important to you, so this will vary with each individual member.

American Beauty is a pretty good example. Life is worth more than the couch.

Trainspotting (not the heroin part) had some great lines...

I'm writing a crime thriller that will teach people how to steal a car, get an unregistered gun, and dispose of bodies. It's wonderfully irresponsible.

Make a better place

The ROCKY movies, this is what I call education, it's a school that teaches people life.

Idiocracy, I don't think anybody here have watched that movie, however if there is anybody who watched it will understand why I made this choice.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm writing a crime thriller that will teach people how to steal a car, get an unregistered gun, and dispose of bodies. It's wonderfully irresponsible.

There was a TV movie back in 2000 called Deliberate Intent about a lawyer who sues a book company after a hitman uses a book they published that is basically a how-to book about how to commit murder. It's based on a true story, and it starred Timothy Hutton and Ron Rifkin.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0251662/reference

In 24 I learned that when you break into a car to hot-wire it, you should break the window in the back seat.
A lot of shows have the character break the driver side window, but then you would be sitting on broken glass!