Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Long Goodbye
I was not a fan of MASH...at all. But that's not stopping me from checking out more from Altman. Hope this one impresses.
This is my tomorrow's movie. I promise, I don't plan any further that that

Drug War (2013) by Johnnie To

Im in the mood for a good action movie, hopefully this one will do the trick!

Double Indemnity (1944) by Billy Wilder

I was not impressed by Some Like it Hot, I hope this will be more down my alley

Finished here. It's been fun.

Moon

Taking a small break from my 70's viewings and checking out this 2009 sci-fi flick. I love me some good Sci-Fi, so hopefully this is good.

I rented a couple of movies. It's a rewatch for Sweet Smell of Success

(rewatch)

Ps:i'm on fire !

I'm thinking Odd Thomas, I love Anton Yelchin, anyone seen it yet?

LAST YEAR AT MARIENBAD on Criterion Blu.

One of my top ten all-time favorites.

And the criterion HD transfer is immaculate.
Jurassic Park Dominion- 0.5/5
What Josiah Saw- (4.5/5)

I'm thinking Odd Thomas, I love Anton Yelchin, anyone seen it yet?

I like Anton Yelchin a lot, too. Movie is just O.K. though. Wasn't hugely impressed.

I'd suggest watching Fright Night with Yelchin, Colin Farrell, & Toni Collett. It's one of the best remakes out there, I loved it. There are some truly awesome sequences in that one.

Moon

Taking a small break from my 70's viewings and checking out this 2009 sci-fi flick. I love me some good Sci-Fi, so hopefully this is good.
I need to rewatch this as I wasn't blown away by it the first time I saw it. Didn't like where the story went, but I loved Rockwell and Kevin Spacey. I definitely need a rewatch, especially since I was so hyped up for it back in the day.

I know this director is David Bowie's son, I wonder what his next project will be. Definitely has potential.