Godoggo's Directorial Debut Tournament

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
+ rep for voting for Synecdoche, New York but I very much disagree about Donnie Darko being a turd. I don't love it the way that I used to, but I'm still really fond of it.

3. L'Age d'Or - Luis Buñuel vs Alien 3 - David Fincher

7. Synecdoche, New York - Charlie Kaufman vs 12 Angry Men - Lumet

8. Hunger (2008) - Steve McQueen vs Donnie Darko - Richard Kelly

Let the night air cool you off
3. L'Age d'Or - Luis Buñuel vs Alien 3 - David Fincher

4. Ben Affleck- Gone Baby Gone vs Shawshank Redemption - Frank Darabont (no f*cking doubt)

6. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre -Tobe Hooper vs Ordinary People - Redford

7. Synecdoche, New York - Charlie Kaufman vs 12 Angry Men - Lumet

8. Hunger (2008) - Steve McQueen vs Donnie Darko - Richard Kelly
You've seen L'Age d'Or?

You've seen L'Age d'Or?
Boring as hell is the perfect definition for this movie ..

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
In another thread he voted The Dark Knight over Werckmeister Harmonies too, I'm pretty sure. But if he insists, oh well...
What's so odd about that? Seriously?

What's so odd about that? Seriously?
Not the way he voted, but the fact he has seen both. I don't think all MoFos are honest with these types of things, especially when it comes down to voting against films that seem generally against their tastes.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I was surprised at Derek too, but then again, Mark f is proof that people can be well versed and have pretty mainstream preferences. Mark is a movie veteran with a vast amount of knowledge, and Derek is a teenage fanboy with IMDb preferences though, so pretty unusual.

Not the way he voted, but the fact he has seen both. I don't think all MoFos are honest with these types of things, especially when it comes down to voting against films that seem generally against their tastes.
OK then. I wonder about that too (both ways), but as you can see, I don't participate in these sorta things anymore.

All you can do is ask people to be honest (people please be honest) and hope for the best.

Please don't vote in matches where you haven't seen both movies, people. We are on the honor system here, so you know, be honorable.

If anyone wants to watch L'age d'Or for this tournament here it is on YouTube.

I was surprised at Derek too, but then again, Mark f is proof that people can be well versed and have pretty mainstream preferences. Mark is a movie veteran with a vast amount of knowledge, and Derek is a teenage fanboy with IMDb preferences though, so pretty unusual.

because I don't like the same movie than you and other member that means i'm irrevelant ? please be serious for one moment The Dark Knight for me is maybe one of the most epic action pack movie of our generation with awesome performance by Ledger , Bale and Eckhart , The Directing cast is completely awesome . This movie is maybe the best Batman movie of all time so please .... ok you got your opinion on me or whatever but seriously i don't really care ..

Also, I will be watching L'Age d'or for this tournament. Feel free to quiz me afterwords. That is if I can find it.
I don't know if it's the kind of film that lends itself to a quiz. "What were the clergy doing in the "water" and what happened to them?"

Well you've certainly peeked my interest, because now I really want to know what the clergy are doing in the water and what does happen to them.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
because I don't like the same movie than you and other member that means i'm irrevelant ? please be serious for one moment The Dark Knight for me is maybe one of the most epic action pack movie of our generation with awesome performance by Ledger , Bale and Eckhart , The Directing cast is completely awesome . This movie is maybe the best Batman movie of all time so please .... ok you got your opinion on me or whatever but seriously i don't really care ..
thx bro