Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

I'd like to see some fresh meat in the next one. Some new punters...I mean players that don't know how evil and twisted we are.

Oh, come on. If you can reveal who people voted out all this time, you can reveal who they voted for to win.

I don't know if Daniel did, but that's who I assume the other person was.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Does everyone feel alright about having their vote posted? I would like to know how people voted so I can thank everyone that voted for me personally. That is the only reason that I want to know. I would also want to know if I had lost so that I could still thank the ones that had my back.

Swan and Cobpyth told me they voted for Teeter.

Sorry, but we wanna know the votes.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Sorry if any members are mad, but I'm revealing the votes:

SC- Jiraffe
Godoggo- Teeter
Cobpyth- Teeter
SeanC- Hit Girl
Movieman- Teeter
Daniel- Jiraffe
Donnie- Hit Girl
TheUsualSuspect- Teeter
Swan- Teeter

At least Jiraffe and Hit Girl can share second place together, instead of one of them being third place.

Godoggo, MovieMan and Swan: Together we were the fantastic four. I knew you guys would have my back and I really, really appreciate it.
Cobpyth and TUS: We worked together for a little while in this game, you guys really know your stuff. I kind of figured that Cob would throw HitGirl a vote. I wasn't sure about Suspect, he acted a little upset with me.

Anyway, all that aside. Thank all of you so, so much! This game got to be really emotional and I really, REALLY wanted the win. Again, Thank you!

Godoggo, MovieMan and Swan: Together we were the fantastic four. I knew you guys would have my back and I really, really appreciate it.
Cobpyth and TUS: We worked together for a little while in this game, you guys really know your stuff. I kind of figured that Cob would throw HitGirl a vote. I wasn't sure about Suspect, he acted a little upset with me.

Anyway, all that aside. Thank all of you so, so much! This game got to be really emotional and I really, REALLY wanted the win. Again, Thank you!