Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

I think Jiraffe may have been expecting there to be a Final Two instead of a Final Three. I know I was.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm leaving soon here too. I'm hoping that JJ can catch up in this thread and when jurors are confident they got the answers they were looking for, they can send their votes to me via PM.

TUS, Daniel and Movieman, if you guys are out there I would like you guys to have some say in all of this conversation as well.

I may not be around much tomorrow, but I hope to have everyone's vote by the end of the night and announce the winner tomorrow night.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I just got back online, what is going on? Final three? There's a lot to read through, what do I need to do?
You are in the final three. It is now up to the jury to vote for who they want. You will want to write a statement and try to answer their questions if u can.

I just got back online, what is going on? Final three? There's a lot to read through, what do I need to do?
Uh oh. The psychic pathway again. I spoke about him and he appeared.

Jiraffe, people are voting. It's final three. You, Teeter and Hit Girl.

Sell yourself. Because I'm not seeing people speak favorably for you....

I'm going off to bed too. Thank you all for answering my questions.

Good luck to all three of you tomorrow! I think we all know there's one big favorite at this point, but there's still that final challenge that could turn things around. Being a favorite at this point is a dangerous position.

I still haven't voted, Jiraffe, so sway me. I know I said I'd vote for you, but Teeter and Hit Girl are really serious competition.

Let the night air cool you off
I used my idol because I was sent to a new tribe and I thought I was being lied to. I didn't feel safe, so I just insured my safety. Cob had set up a plan to have a three-way tie (for some reason) and when I voted the way I said I was going to it offset that and just eliminated Movieman. I guess Cob thought I was lying about who I was going to vote for.

I really don't have time to go through these last pages and answer questions. I guess that might keep me from winning, but I can't help it.

I asked for help from Teeter and Hit Girl right before getting eliminated, and they were happy to help. So I'm glad they're here. JirrafeJustin is a killer mike fan, so he's also cool in my book.

I made up my mind though, and sent my vote.

Who all is voting again?

1. Seanc
2. Suspect
3. Me
4. Godoggo
5. Swan
6. Daniel M
7. Cobpyth
8. Movieman
9. Donniedarko

Is that it?

I used my idol because I was sent to a new tribe and I thought I was being lied to. I didn't feel safe, so I just insured my safety. Cob had set up a plan to have a three-way tie (for some reason) and when I voted the way I said I was going to it offset that and just eliminated Movieman. I guess Cob thought I was lying about who I was going to vote for.

I really don't have time to go through these last pages and answer questions. I guess that might keep me from winning, but I can't help it.
What about that safe? That three-way tie was a security against idols.

Wait a minute, this is silly.

9 people voting for three people? What if each gets 3?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Hit Girl - Out of the remaining people, you were the one who flew under the radar the most. If you had to pick ONE thing that you did that influenced this game, what would the one big thing be? Also, when JJ sent you that message about eliminating me, was your mind made up right then and there, or were you still playing with the notion of voting him out?

On a side note - Telling SC about you voting out Godoggo wasn't me backstabbing you, it was me telling him we had the votes to keep him safe. He was being paranoid and I had to calm him down.

JJ - My big moves in this game was:

1: Letting Cob take the wheel early, making himself a target within his own tribe.
2: Getting everyone to vote out Godoggo
3: Getting everyone to vote out SC.

At what point in the game did you feel that I was a threat? Had I not won the previous survivor game, would you still think of me as a threat? Did that play into your perceptions of me at all? What do you think was your one big move in this game that made you get to where you are.

Teeter - You had an alliance with many people, like I did. I offered you and Seanc final 3 early on. That was my one goal, make it to the end with you two. You obviously had other alliances. It's safe to assume if it came down to me vs Godoggo for example, you would take me out. I was told by numerous people that you wanted me out many times. Why did you try to eliminate me so badly, if at all. Do you believe your immunity winning streak makes you deserve the victory over the other two?

For everyone: If you had to pick three OTHER people to be sitting there, who would they be and why (who played a good game other than you).

Raul - Who was your favourite player. Don't pick Sexy.

Suspect's Reviews