Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The internship

Finished here. It's been fun.
Hunger Games. I have let down all my friends for not seeing it, so tonight I shall watch it.
Don't go in with high expectations. The movie has some merit, but its extremely mediocre overall. Can't say whether the sequel is better, but the first Hunger Games gets a
from me.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Don't go in with high expectations. The movie has some merit, but its extremely mediocre overall. Can't say whether the sequel is better, but the first Hunger Games gets a
from me.
Yep.

Freaks (1932)

I wasn't able to watch a film yesterday, because my eye was still hurting too much, but tonight I'm finally watching my first film of the new year. It's going to be this 1932 cult classic.

And now...

I am pretty sure Cobpyth loves this and Mark rated it very highly recently too. My brother (he's 16) actually recorded it for me ages ago and has been bugging me to watch it, looks like I have succeeded in improving his film tastes

from me.
It gets less from me, i have no desire at all to see the sequel after watching that crappy movie.

Blood Diamond

Looking for a good thriller,hope this ones good.

and then I'm watching Sherlock S3E1. I know it's not technically a film, but each ep. is an hour and a half so what the heck.

I enjoyed Blood Diamond for the most part. DiCaprio really impressed me in it.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

don't watch Blood Diamond,it's bad :P

8 1/2 . This is going to be my first film from Fellini. I really hope I like it, I'm in the mood for something cerebral that will make me think.