The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Here is a picture of me and the girlfriend.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
Suspect - is that the girl that's appeared in some of your videos? If not, it looks a lot like her.

Powered Water - nice pics! You're a sweety and your mom DOES look young. Its pretty nice that your folks can be in the same picture together - mine just arrived at the point where they can be in the same room without making everyone else uncomfortable (and its been several years since they separated)!

The Ususal Suspect - you do look SOOOO much like Ron Perlman, but we love Ron Perlman He's a big huggable bear. I thought it was just your lower face that was similar, but since you so kindly put his picture there, I did the hand over the faces and well....your UPPER face looks like his too! You and your GF are a cute couple.

I went on a 3 day trip to Batak with friends of mine plus there was an open air Drum and Base Party in the mountain

This is Batak

there is more to the right

The Rabbit Stew that we made for lunch

at the DnB party

and after the party totally wasted

He looks better than me in the hat

My friends

and this is John looking like Slash

For some reason, Suspect reminds me of Ron Perlman.
I know.
They really look the same.

Me at a friends birthday party

Me at UCLA at an Screen Acting Program. Thats not a photoshop effect, just sunlight.

Rough Night

Briefly before this picture was taken me and this jerk kid Ben got into a fight over shotgun in my good friends car. I always get shotgun and he never drove with my friend but "claimed" that he had called it. So i look at my friend (the driver) and he says "you gotta sort it out yourselves!" So we start yelling something like,
"Get in the back seat"
"No!"
"Get in the back seat!"
"No!"
"Dammit Ben I said get back there!"
"NO!"
"GET IN THE ****IN BACK!!!"
And with a final war cry I grabbed my shirt and RIPPED it in two and beat my chest. Wordlessly and as fast as lightning, he got in the back seat as I sat triumphantly upon the passenger seat.
He still avoids me to this day. True Story.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Certifiably troglodytic.
HOCKING HILLS, OHIO
These are some pics from our recent trip to the Hocking Hills, in southeastern Ohio. Quite a beautiful place that resulted from glaciation 10-15 thousand years ago and the luck of land being made up of impermeable and semi-permeable mixtures of sandstones and impervious shale. When the glacier retreated and melt waters carved their way through, spectacular gulleys, canyons and rock shelters were left. In the gorges left behind, small micro climates with attending flora resulted, reminiscent of more northerly Canadian latitudes. Canadian yews and bigleaf magnolias are found here, well outside their ranges, thanks to the glaciers of the last ice age.

This is a view on the trail down into the gorge toward Old Man's Cave.

Another view from the trail leading into Old Man's Cave.

A tree with exposed root system on the rock.

The Lower Falls down below Old Man's Cave. Not much of a falls, given the lack of rainfall.

On the trail toward Cedar Falls in the bottom of the gorge.

Roots.

Some marshy/swampy area typical of the gorge but not so for southeast Ohio.

Looking down from the suspension bridge on the connector trail from Cedar Falls to the Upper Rim Trail.

The view from inside Old Man's Cave. Though earliest indications are that the Adena culture visited these shelters around 7000 years ago, Old Man's Cave was the abode of an early settler from Tennessee and his dog looking for game after the Civil War. He found the area and it was said he and his dog lived in the shelter for the remainder of his days. It was said he perished by an accidental blast from his gun and the local native Wyandot buried him somewhere near the entrance.

From underneath the overhang in Old Man's Cave. These aren't really "caves" in the classical sense that you could explore passageways for great distances, but more or less rock shelters eroded out by ancient river systems.

Another view of the gorge floor between Old Man's Cave and Cedar Falls.

View from the drip line of one of the numerous rock shelters.

Lets put a smile on that block
Cedar Falls looks nice Tank. I wanna go there. Think i might fall off that bridge though and kill myself.

Shame that i'm too busy

NOTE: Apologies in advance for tongue related grossness.

I am half agony, half hope.
Pretty pictures, Tank!

Nice teeth, Blibby!

Johann von Goethe

You're quite cute. ^_^ TheSpirit is one lucky guy

Certifiably troglodytic.
Cedar Falls looks nice Tank. I wanna go there. Think i might fall off that bridge though and kill myself.

Shame that i'm too busy

NOTE: Apologies in advance for tongue related grossness.
The Hocking Hills area is indeed quite nice....was the first time I'd ever been. But it if you promise to dance like that for us here in Ohio, I'll be sure and secure some emergency netting for you below the bridge. Shucks, I'll even catch you if you learn me how to dance a lil' jig like that.

Pretty pictures, Tank!
I thank ye.