Did the Rock loose weight?

Tools    

He used to be very big..muscle wise..When i saw previews for "Be cool" it looks like hes skinny as hell...

your obviously not a national enquirer reader - according to them he admitted that he's had his man boobies reduced and some other stuff done cause he felt he needed to be a bit less beefy for leading men roles - and hey if the national enquirer says so it must be true.........right?!!

Originally Posted by Firebug911
He used to be very big..muscle wise..When i saw previews for "Be cool" it looks like hes skinny as hell...
Do we care

Originally Posted by nebbit
Do we care
No. But Firebug does. That's why he/she started a thread were other people who do care can discuss it.

True that^^ , So dont be a smartass.

He certainly lost weight. If you look at him as the Scorpion in the Mummy, and again in the Scorpion King, he's quite sizable. Bigger even, when he wrestled. Nowadays, he looks like a well cut middleweight sort of guy. I prefer the slimmer version of beefcake.

Didnt Vin Diesel do the same thing?

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by banana_vampire
your obviously not a national enquirer reader - according to them he admitted that he's had his man boobies reduced and some other stuff done cause he felt he needed to be a bit less beefy for leading men roles
Noooooooooo!!!!
I liked his man boobies.

Arnold didn't do so badly with his man boobies.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Do we care
I do!! I dooooo!

There's something very appealing about his total appearance...the face, the razor sharp smile, his personality...they are very nicely package with his beef. I admit...I like it. I hope he isn't skimming away all of it.

Mack...welcome back to MoFo. It's really good to see you posting around again.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Mack...welcome back to MoFo. It's really good to see you posting around again.
Aww... Thanks! Ive been kind of a working fool these last few months. Hopefully Ill get some breathing room in the near future, but alas it doesnt appear so.

But back to the Rock: I think of the Rock and Vin Diesel as "the same" (is there someone who doesnt?) Vin beefed up, the Rock slimmed down, and now suddenly, they are both the new caramel Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The scales are tipped in the Rock man's favor, though.