Harlod and Kumar go to Amsterdam

Tools    

Someone Save Us College Kids
I recentaly saw the flick and thought it was alright. It was like a cross between Cheech and Chong and Clerks. I figured the way the movie ended they would maybe make a second movie. Heres some of the links

http://www.moviehole.net/news/3995.html

http://www.nowplayingmag.com/content/view/231/2/

I totally agree, Althou I think they are trying to make a new generation Cheech and Chong

Making a second would be a good idea. =D

I am Jack's Smirking Revenge
haha that movie was wicked funny, i love it when they ride the cheetah. anyways i think they shouldve finished it with one, but if they go to amsterdam, maybe they'll have more luck than that guy from EUROTrip, Vandersexxx lol.

it would be funny

after Amsterdamn they should go to like tokyo, through in the storyline of like Harold's famiyl reunion or something about him introducing that chick whos name I can't remember to his parents.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by The_Elephant_Man
after Amsterdamn they should go to like tokyo, through in the storyline of like Harold's famiyl reunion or something about him introducing that chick whos name I can't remember to his parents.
Okay, no big, but Harold was Korean. and an american at that, so why would he go to Tokyo for a family reunion? LOL. But Harold And Kumar Go To Amsterdam would be pretty funny. I loved the first one. Best movie about cruising for burgers ever made.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

LOL yeah after I wrote that I was thinking, I'm probably wrong. Maybe he goes to meet family back there where he is from..

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by Firebug911
I totally agree, Althou I think they are trying to make a new generation Cheech and Chong

Making a second would be a good idea. =D
Thats what Im hopeing for.

And this is my BOOMstick!
This could be good.

Just finished watching White Castle a few minutes ago and laughed my ass off... I'm hoping they make a sequel and keep it as original as its predecessor (and yes, I realize that sentence may be contradictory).

I've always been a big fan of what I call 'stupid comedies' and was disappointed by the likes of Eurotrip and The Girl Next Door... Great to see there's something out there for us looking to unwind after a crappy day at work!

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Project Z is coming soon!!!!!!!
I saw it at the movies and loved it. So now I own the dvd also(down here we get the dvd's for dirt cheap.) I so hope they make another one cause I think it could keep going on aslong as they make it funny like the first one.

I heard good things from some friends on this movie, so I figured I'd check it out and hope it had a few funny parts. I wasn't disappointed. It was worth every cent and I would definitely see a sequel to it...as long as they bring back the "dueling blasters"

This movie had it's moments. I loved the part with kumar's relationship with the bag of marijuana. Funny stuff.

They could definatly pull off at least one sequel with this...