Seed of Chucky

Tools    

AHHH, there is already a thread on this, use the f'in search tool

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
AHHH, there is already a thread on this, use the f'in search tool

i used the search tool. It did not come up. OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE THIS THREAD...and PLEASE DO NOT SWEAR AT ME . It makes me angry

Try searching and it will show you.....no thread!!!!

Arresting your development
I don't care about the search...
How come you guys have not posted any Jennifer Tilly pics?

I love Jennifer Tilly...makes me want to go out and find a Tiff doll.

I know how to search. Thread there is.
I just figured out what I was doing wrong...I did not put quotations around Seed of Chucky... Now that I did that, yes I see the thread. I was wrong, you all are right...

please tell me this movie isnt coming otherwise shoot me.

Originally Posted by dillskies88
please tell me this movie isnt coming otherwise shoot me.
**cocks Desert Eagle and grins maniacally

seed of chucky huh? there is a difference between drawing the line and crossing it.

Film makers are really running out of ideas, Come on! another Chucky movie! *sighs* what wlll movies be like in 20 years, remakes of movies that are 50 years old?

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
I was shocked when I saw the previews for this. My hubby thinks maybe there's a cult following of some sort that still turns up to watch these films? I also had a question: Why did one of the previews flash a quick disclaimer that said: Britney Spears is not in this movie.
It didn't look like a tag line or a joke because it was flashed so quickly...???

My life isn't written very well.
I think there a scene where a Britany lookalike is run off the road and blown up in her car, while the real John Waters looks on saying, "God bless the little people."

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I like to watch little plastic midgets killing things. I don't know why...I just do.

How could Chucky kill anyone anyway, hes a doll!, if you saw a doll walking towards you with a knife, I would kill the doll stanp on his head then throw it in the garbage.

Originally Posted by Charismasloverno5
How could Chucky kill anyone anyway, hes a doll!, if you saw a doll walking towards you with a knife, I would kill the doll stanp on his head then throw it in the garbage.
Because Chucky is a sucker punchin' mother f-er...surprise is his element.

Though you are right, if I saw that little bastard coming I would have to kick him.

It's not like he's strong either, although he managed to lift a body into the bottom of a car seat in Bride of Chucky. Or you could just take the knife off him take him apart, burn him, electrocute him and send each body part to each corner of the earth, You won't see that doll ever again.

I do know that Chucky managed to kill off the My Buddy doll.
I haven't seen them trying to pitch that on television for a while.

Kids are all scared at night because they think that the My Buddy doll is going to get them. Parents had to go out and switch the doll up to a My Pet Monster or Kid Sister!

Chucky films are basically like an adulty Toy Story, next Chucky will have 2 dogs that are Beanie Babies, then what?!

The Next Freddy Vs. Jason would be The Chucky Ray family Vs. The Puppet Master Dolls.