Blade: Trinity Trailer

Tools    

Looks cool, can't wait to see it!

Well hello Mr. Fancypants
I preferred the tone and atmostphere of the 1st rather than the 2nd movie so I hope they have gone towrads that... especially visually with the white faded look rather than the yellow dark prague setting.

So far it looks good, I look forward to december.

"if i had the words i would say... HOLY CRAP!!"

You ain't leadin nothin but two things right now... jack and sh*t... and jack left town"

Too bad they moved it back to December, I want to see it now!

Definitely looks good, I was a bit worried about the decision to cast Reynolds (although ive liked him ever since that two guys/girl/pizza place show), but it may work out.

Originally Posted by Spider-Freak
I preferred the tone and atmostphere of the 1st rather than the 2nd movie so I hope they have gone towrads that... especially visually with the white faded look rather than the yellow dark prague setting.

So far it looks good, I look forward to december.

I liked the 1st one, but I thought the 2nd one had better fight sequences

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by kikyr
I liked the 1st one, but I thought the 2nd one had better fight sequences
plus Number 2 had such moving moments, or am i too mushy? and the characters get a better definition little by little. and funny winks make it more than just another action movie.

Why, Why, Why... did they have to kill Deacon? Why. They should by ashamed of themselves. Killing a man like him.

he wasn't a man, he was a monster, as sick twisted animal that needed to be put out of his misery

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I've liked the series so far... so I don't think there is anything that will stop me from liking this next film.

Well he likes you too Mike. Michael Myers was a man... once, he is a monster and a he kills people. Wait... so did Deacon so there, thats my story and im sticking to it.
Oh and by the way Animal_Mother what if the movie is horrible? Would you still like it then?

two different meanings of monster, Deacon became a monster like Hitler was a monster, while Michael wasn't really a monster at all, more of an evil existence

Deek was not evil?

Look at that blood stained face and tell me he was not evil... Go ahead.
By the way, Hitler was not like Deek. Look they bear no resemblance:

i was referring to their actions

So how many skeletons are hiding in your closet? Hunh Mike?
By the way, does anyone know how Frost got his hair like that?
I'm looking at it now and I dont see how.

??? skeletons in my closet?? yeah, right

and he got his hair like that with the help of mother nature, eg, a breeze

Randomly visiting for now
yeah a breeze could do that if it happened to yank out heaps of hair and make sections of hair vary in length. Of course some stylist cut his hair and put some of that hair putty stuff in that makes it stay in a cool way but can still be blown around and turn out looking good. Just my 2 cents there

Oh, so thats why it looks like they did not put anything in it but it acts like they did. Cool
where can I find some. Oh and Mr. Myers lets stop this battle Mike is cool and Deek is cool. I just dont want you to stab me with the kitchen knife and I dont want to have to have to spray you with laughing gas.

First two were great..looks like the third isnt gona disappoint! Cant wait to see it! Plus bein a wrestling fan I cant wait to see Triple H in it!

Yes they were good especially the one with Deacon in it.