Final Destination 3

Tools    

And this is my BOOMstick!
From what I've heard (rumors) it

POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW

MIGHT be in 3-D and/or have a scary roler coaster accident (like the highway crash that started out the second film.) If it is in 3-D imagine how cool it will be - you ride on a rollercoaster, then all of a sudden siomething breaks and you're flying down from about a 10-storey-high building. The adrenaline would be great. Or all of a sudden something huge swings at you (like the very end scene of the first film) and you get so scared you fall behind the seat. Man, that would own!

As I said previously, thse are just rumours.
Feel free to post any comments or news you might have heard regarding this.

-Nitzer.

Delirious and deluded
I'd go see it.

The car crash scene in part 2 traumatized me.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
3-D would be cool..........I like how they put a lot of effort into making the initial "chain of events" scene, seeing how all this works from the seat of a roller coaster would be awesome indeed

Originally Posted by jrs
If Kevin Williamson does it, and if all in all chain of events are done well (like kaisersoze stated), this film would rock.
Just a by-the-by: In an article posted on Fangoria, statements WOULD lead one to believe FD3 WILL be 3D
March 12: Screenwriter Jeffrey Reddick talks TAMARA

One forthcoming genre project Reddick won’t be involved with is FINAL DESTINATION 3, which looks likely to be filmed in 3-D. “I wasn’t approached for the next one,” says Reddick, who was credited as an executive producer and story writer on the first sequel. “FINAL DESTINATION was my baby and I was kind of protective of it for a while, but I have two movies shooting this summer, so I’m not going to complain. I have to say, usually 3-D movies are the nail in the coffin for a franchise, but if there’s ever a movie that could work in 3-D, it’s FINAL DESTINATION.”

I sure hope it's really going to be in 3-D. ANd just when I almost made up my mind to never see another 3-D movie again (this happened after I watched Spy Kids 3), this one actually looks promising and cool enough to go see. That is if they actually make it.

I went to Edmonton about a month ago and rode on this roller coaster:

Now, this is true: When it was first built, something happened, it broke or something and 2 people died there.

Here's another true fact: I almost pissed my pants while riding it.

Wouldn't it be cool if they used it for this mvoie?
By the way, it's officially the 12th largest roller coaster in the world!!!

I hope they do another death scene in a waterpark with slides.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
I would want to see the 3-D sense that the death scenes are witnessed through the character's eyes a not as an observer... I would be cool to see knives flying through the air directly at you or the sensation of falling from a very very great height. The problem is, it may be hard to do from the narration point of view, switching from observer view to continue the story to character view to witness the death sequence first hand.

i think if they pulled it off right, FD3 in 3-d would be awsome.

wicky wicky
the whole airplane thing from the first one still gives me shivers every time i see it. i dunno why.

Final Destination was a great film, Final Destination 2 was pretty poor I thought, but the 'death scenes' were really good (I'm not morbid or nothing!).

The fact it could be 3D is pretty cool I guess, although, if I bought it on DVD, i'd lose the glasses and keep having to get new ones, which will be a bit of a bitch.

I for one, would certainly go to see it at the cinema and the speculation of the opening sequences being on the rollercoaster is great! The aeroplane in part one was amazing and the highway scene in part two was just immense. I'm abit jumpy, so with it being 3D, I may cause a few laughs between my mates. I even jumped abit on the 3D Terminator ride in Universal Stuido's the last time I was in Florida